North America Environmental Monitoring Market By Product (Monitor, Sensors, Software), Application (Particulate Matter, Air, Gas, Water, Soil, Gas, Noise), Sampling Method (Intermittent, Continuous, Active, Passive), End User (Medical, Food & Beverage, Construction, Data Centers, Retail, Government, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Environmental Monitoring Market
North America environmental monitoring market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to surging government funding for pollution control and monitoring which is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: North America Environmental Monitoring Market
Environmental monitoring is used to identify changes in temperature, humidity, smoke, airflow, or water presence in data centers and distant sites for multiple reasons. These devices track the environment with their location monitoring and alertness sensor capability. It mainly involves the collection of one or more measurements that are used to assess the status of an environment.
- The government funding for pollution control and monitoring has surged which is driving the market growth
- Ongoing installations of environment monitoring stations and various government initiatives is boosting the market growth
- The technological advancements is propelling the market growth
- The slow implementation of pollution control reforms is hindering the market growth
- The high cost associated with the products is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Environmental Monitoring Market
- Environmental Monitoring
- Particulate Matter
- Air Pollution Monitoring
- Gas Pollution Monitoring
- Water Pollution Monitoring
- Soil Pollution Monitoring
- Noise Pollution Monitoring
- Food & Beverage
- Data Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Particles Plus Inc., had launched EM-10000 Outdoor Environmental Monitor. It had enabled less costly solutions for the commercial and industrial customers who had outdoor projects for outdoor ambient air testing. The launch had solved the demand for high precision of air sampling system.
- In February 2019, ABB had launched ABB Ability which will provide the operators with direct insights of their environmental conditions so that they can adjust accordingly with their individual preferences. The adjustments are made according to the lighting environment, air quality, temperature and humidity. The launch had created a new solution for the problems in the business.
North America environmental monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of North America Environmental Monitoring market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the North America environmental monitoring market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Thales Group, Ashtead Technology Ltd, Durr MEGTEC LLC, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company, E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, TE Connectivity, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher, Emerson Electric Co. and Honeywell International Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Environmental Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved