North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market By Technology (Enzyme immunoassays, Fluorescent immunoassays, Chemiluminescence immunoassays, Radioimmunoassay), Product (Analyzers, Reagents), Application (Oncology, Infectious diseases, Cardiology, Bone and mineral, Endocrinology, Autoimmunity, Toxicology, Hematology, Neonatal screening), End-users (Hospitals, Laboratories, Academics, Pharmaceutical industries), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
North America immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the Increasing ageing of the population and Growing awareness has a positive impact.
Market Definition: North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices are used to detect the presence and distribution of an analytic in the epidemiological infection identification and vaccine research. It is Clear use of medications, genes, different proteins, cancer markers and heart damage markers. Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) The demand for reagents and instruments is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical tests.
- Increasing ageing of the population is driving the growth of the market
- Growing awareness has a positive impact which is propelling the growth of the market
- Current biomarkers and innovative technologies is boosting the growth of the market
- Higher prevalence of respiratory or infectious diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- Low detection rate is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
- Enzyme Immunoassays
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassays
- Infectious Diseases
- Bone and Mineral
- Neonatal Screening
- Pharmaceutical Industries
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Zeus Scientific received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for new results of four of its Lyme disease diagnostic tests. Research involves Zeus ELISA Borrelia VlsE1/pepC10 IgG / IgM, Borrelia burgdorferi IgG / IgM, Borrelia burgdorferi IgM, and Borrelia burgdorferi IgG Test Systems. Tests require the concurrent use of two enzyme immunoassays (EIAs) instead of the usual two-step procedure involving an initial EIA, accompanied by a Western Blot protein test.
- In July 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued four newly approved measures of updated signs that help diagnose Lyme disease for marketing purposes. The results released marks the first time that a study has been shown to follow a new research method in which two experiments called enzyme immunoassays (EIAs) are run concurrently and sequentially, rather than the standard two-step procedure in which a single protein experiment called a Western Blot must be conducted after the initial EIA sample.
North America immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN, DiaSorin S.p.A., Sysmex Corporation, Phoenix Pharmaceuticals., Abbott, Sartorius AG, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, VirtualExpo, bioMérieux SA, Danaher., Siemens, DuPont., DSM, Novozymes, Bio-Techne., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Quidel Corporation., PerkinElmer Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BD and Merck KGaA, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)