North America Epoxy Curing Agents Market By Type (Diluents, Accelerators, Adhesion Promoters, Specialty Resins, Additives and Others), Product (CycloAliphatic Amines, Aliphatic Amines, Polysulfide, Water Borne Curing Agents, Low Emission Curing Agents, Polyamides, Amido Amines, Phenolics, Mercaptans, Phenalkamide, Polyamido-Amines, Phenalkamine, Low Temperature Curing Agents, Metaphenylene Diamine, Methylene Dianiline, Anhydrides, Latent Curing Agents and Others), Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Building and Construction, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas, Paints and Coatings and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Epoxy curing agents market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 784,398.56 million by 2027. Increasing demand of epoxy curing agents in paints, electricity, civil engineering, and bonds is driving the market growth.
Epoxies composites are the thermoset plastics made by the reaction different industrial chemical compounds. Epoxy resins widely use in the manufacturing of adhesives for plastics, paints and coatings, for building and construction industry because of their strong adhesion, abrasion, chemical and heat resistance properties.
Epoxy based resins are widely used in various end-user industries such as automotive, transportation, packaging, paints and coatings, aerospace, construction, oil and gas as these resins increase the overall performance of the final products. These epoxies curing agents provides excellent resistant properties such as corrosion, heat and temperature.
North America region is dominating the market growth high demand of epoxy curing agents in automotive, aerospace, building and construction, electrical, electronics, industrial, marine, oil and gas, paints and coatings to provide excellent properties on mechanical strength, chemical resistance, and electrical insulation.
This epoxy curing agents market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Epoxy curing agents market is segmented on the basis of by type, product, and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into diluents, accelerators, adhesion promoters, specialty resins, additives and others. In 2020, diluents is dominating in North America because of the manufacturing of automobiles which widely consumer diluents to resist the flow of coating and paints from the surface of the vehicles.
- On the basis of product, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into cycloaliphatic amines, aliphatic amines, polysulfide, water borne curing agents, low emission curing agents, polyamides, amidoamines, phenolics, mercaptans, phenalkamide, polyamido-amines, phenalkamine, low temperature curing agents, metaphenylene diamine, methylene dianiline, anhydrides, latent curing agents and others. In 2020, aliphatic amines are dominating the market growth due to wide use of aliphatic amines in automotive industries as these product increase the corrosion and heat resistant properties of the products.
- On the basis of industry, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into paints and coatings, building and construction, automotive, electrical, industrial, oil and gas, marine, aerospace, electronics and others. In North America, building and construction is dominating the market growth due to growing working population in the region that needs a proper sitting space.
Epoxy Curing Agents Market Country Level Analysis
Epoxy curing agents market is analysed and market size information is provided by Country, type, product and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in the epoxy curing agents market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico.
- In North America, the U.S. is dominating the epoxy curing agents market due to high availability of plastic raw material in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Epoxy Curing Agents with the aim to improve the building and construction industry
Epoxy curing agents market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for epoxy curing agents market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in epoxy curing agents regulatory scenarios and their impact on the epoxy curing agents market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Epoxy Curing Agents Market Share Analysis
Epoxy curing agents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to epoxy curing agents market.
The major players covered in the report are DuPont, BASF SE, Toray Industries, Inc., Huntsman Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Hexion, Evonik Industries AG, Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd., SAINT-GOBAIN, Gabriel, Rich, Olin Corporation, Aditya Birla Chemicals, ThreeBond, Holdings Co., Ltd., Epoxy Base Electronic Material Corporation Limited, Cargill Incorporated, BITREZ, Atul Ltd among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In July 2020, Arkema announced the acquisition of Fixatti (specialized in high-performance thermobonding adhesive powders). This acquisition will enable to strengthen its industrial applications in the construction, technical coating, battery, automotive, and textile printing markets and helps in increasing the revenue of the company.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the epoxy curing agents market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for epoxy curing agents.
Customization Available: North America Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.