North America Fire Protection Materials Market, By Product (Adhesive and Sealant, Intumescent Coatings, Sheets & Boards, Foam, Putties, Mortar, Fire Blocks, Cementitious Spray, Fire Safe Pipe Penetrations, Others), Types of Fire (Cellulosic Fires, Hydrogen Fires, Jet Fires), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, B2B, Others), Application (Pipe, Duct, Structural Steel Fireproofing, Cable & Wire Tray Fireproofing, Doors, Windows, Glasses, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Infrastructure), Country (U.S., Mexico, Canada) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The fire protection materials market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 765,426.32 million by 2027. The wider usage of passive fire protection in building and construction activities, automobile industries and other industries is a driving factor for the fire protection materials market growth.
The higher consumer demand of intumescent paints or coating in building and other structure as fire protecting materials is a driving factor for the fire protection materials market growth. The improvement in the technology in the overall fire protection materials will help to boast the demand of the fire protection materials market in the above mentioned forecast period. The fluctuations in the price of raw material along with overdependence on imports of raw materials are a big issue for local and domestic manufacturers. So, the fluctuations in the price of raw materials can hinder the growth for the fire protection materials market.
The growing demand of fire protection material in emerging economics acts as the opportunity for the fire construction materials in the fire protection materials market. The lack of skilled manpower for fire protection materials in buildings can act as a challenge for the manufacturers of the fire protection materials market.
This fire protection materials market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the fire protection materials market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The fire protection materials market is segmented on the basis of product, types of fire, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the fire protection materials market is segmented into adhesive and sealant, intumescent coatings, sheets & boards, foam, putties, mortar, fire blocks, cementitious spray, fire safe pipe penetrations and others. In 2020, adhesive and sealant segment is dominating in the region due to wider consumer preference in construction and building industries.
- On the basis of types of fire, the fire protection materials market is segmented into cellulosic fires, hydrogen fires, and jet fires. In 2020, the cellulosic fires segment is dominating as it acts as the substituent of the glass fibers.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the fire protection materials market is segmented into e-commerce, B2B, and others. In 2020, the B2B segment is dominating the region due to the wider availability of consumers having requirements in construction and building industries.
- On the basis of application, the fire protection materials market is segmented into pipe, duct, structural steel fireproofing, cable & wire tray fireproofing, doors, windows, glasses and others. In 2020, the pipe segment is dominating in the region due to the wider availability of fire sprinkler systems that are effective in controlling or suppressing fire, sprinkler systems are made up of a network of pipes in the walls and ceilings that have sprinkler heads.
- On the basis of end-user, the fire protection materials market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional, and infrastructure. In 2020, the commercial segment is dominating due to the fire safety regulations provided by the government which is driving its application.
North America Fire Protection Materials Market Country Level Analysis
North America fire protection materials market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, types of fire, distribution channel, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America fire protection materials market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
North America is dominating in the fire protection materials market due to increasing sale of online products which boosts demand of fire protection materials in the region, also, the fire protection materials could be provided any time anywhere with free of cost which also affect the demand of fire protection materials in the region. The U.S. is dominating in North America fire protection materials market due to collection of biodegradable materials used in industrials, domestic, and agricultural applications.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Fire Protection Materials Industry
North America fire protection materials market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for fire protection materials market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the fire protection materials market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Fire Protection Materials Market Share Analysis
North America fire protection materials market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to fire protection materials market.
The major players covered in the North America fire protection materials market report are TENMAT Ltd, Tremco Incorporated (a subsidiary of RPM International Inc.), Isolatek International, HKO Group (a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain), Specified Technologies Inc., Trelleborg, BASF SE, PPG Industries, Inc., 3M, Akzo Nobel N.V., RectorSeal, Flamecheck International, Etex Group, Hilti, Morgan Advanced Materials, ROCKWOOL International A/S, Sika AG, The Sherwin-Williams Company and Unifrax among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the fire protection materials market.
- In April 2014, the Etex Group initiated a new plasterboard building project in Brazil with an expenditure of USD 77.00 million. The new plasterboard factory was an addition to the two factories founded in the North-Eastern state of Pernambuco, making powder-coated plasterboards, blends and mortar. Triple factories will provide Etex Group with a strong market share throughout the country. Via this project, the organisation intends to extend its footprint in Latin America.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the fire protection materials market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for fire protection materials.
Customization Available: North America Fire Protection Materials Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.