North America Flexible Sensors Market By Product Type (Capacitive Flex Sensors, Fiber Optic Flex Sensors), Type (Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image Sensor, Biosensor, Digital X-Ray Sensor, Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Gas Sensor, Photodetector, Hybrid CMOS Sensor, Others), Rotation Type (Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional), Power Range (1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM, More than 200K OHM), Application (Fitness Products, Medical Devices and Medicines, Automotive Controls, Diagnostic Tools, Biometrics, Gaming Gloves, Robotics, Industrial Controls, Musical Instrument, Computer Peripherals, Bumper Switches, Others), Vertical (Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Sports, Environment, Agriculture, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Flexible sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,670.33 million by 2027. The increasing trend of smart wearable’s, flexible displays among others are major factors for the market growth.
High consumption of flexible electronics in the region specifically is driving the market. To meet the emerging demand for the market players are investing in R & D activities by using fund raising, partnership among other strategies.
For instance, in April 2019, The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) formed partnership with Nextflex and Profusa, Inc., to develop smart and flexible wearable. The new advanced wearables are getting developed to monitor the activities of consumer as well as war fighter.
This flexible sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Flexible sensors market is segmented on the basis product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into fiber optic flex sensors and capacitive flex sensors. In 2020, capacitive flex sensors are dominating the market due to the major adoption in the advanced medical devices as well as in consumer electronics such as smartphones, and smart home appliances among others.
- On the basis of type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into touch sensor, temperature sensor, image sensor, biosensor, digital X-ray sensor, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, gas sensor, photo detector, hybrid CMOS sensor and others. In 2020, touch sensor segment is dominating the market as it is getting used for trending devices such as smartphones, smart watches, fit bands, Fitness tags and others.
- On the basis of rotation type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into uni-directional and bidirectional. In 2020, uni-directional segment is dominating the market owing to the low cost of the product comparing to bi-directional also rising demand in the medical devices or equipment such as medical gloves, monitors, body trackers, fall detectors, wearable’s among others as they are less costly.
- On the basis of power range, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into 1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM and More than 200K OHM. In 2020, 1K OHM- 20K OHM segment is dominating the market as manufactures prefer the 1K OHM- 20K OHM power range flexible sensors as they are less costly and suitable for the requirement also as the range is preferred by the fitness, wearable, medical, consumer electronics, and other devices owing to the requirement of low resistance solution.
- On the basis of application, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into fitness products, medical devices and medicines, automotive controls, diagnostic tools, biometrics, gaming gloves, robotics, industrial controls, musical instrument, computer peripherals, bumper switches and others. In 2020, fitness products are dominating the market as monitor analyse the daily activities, flexible sensors are getting highly used in the fitness products such as smart shirts, body mounted trackers, skin sensor among others.
- On the basis of vertical, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into healthcare, IT and telecommunication, automotive, sports, environment, agriculture and others. In 2020, healthcare segment is dominating the market as flexible sensors are majorly used in the fitness products. Strong financial capacity of the U.S., consumers are willing to spend extra money for advanced technology to monitor the daily activity and maintain health is increasing the sale of products in the healthcare segment.
Flexible Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Flexible sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical.
The countries covered in the North America flexible sensors market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the flexible sensors market due to high spending of consumers on smart and premium electronics products. North America flexible sensors market is growing due to strong product offering by the market players.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Smart Textile Solution
Flexible sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for flexible sensors, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the flexible sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Flexible Sensors Market Share Analysis
Flexible sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flexible sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are Nissha Co., Ltd., VATECH, Biometrics Ltd, Minco Products, Inc., HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, BEND LABS, Brewer Science, Inc., Canatu O y, Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc., Monnit Corporation, NOVASENTIS, INC., RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon., Royole Corporation, Sensor Products Inc., SparkFun Electronics, Spectra Symbol Corp., among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION expanded their business in the North America region by setting new facility at Michigan. The company enhanced their service and support for the customers through new office location. Through this, the company improved their sale network for the North and South American countries.
- In December 2017, Brewer Science, Inc. expanded their research facility by approximately 20,000 square feet and named as Jordan Valley Innovation Center (JVIC). The company expanded the area of operations for research facility located in the Missouri to conduct more research for the development activities to develop new solutions for printed electronic sensor systems.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for flexible sensors through expanded product range.
Customization Available: North America Flexible Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.