North America Flow Chemistry Market By Technology (Gas Based Flow Chemistry, Photochemistry Based Flow Chemistry and Microwave Irradiation Based Flow Chemistry), Reactor Type (Continuous Flow Reactors, Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR), Plug Flow Reactors (PFR) and Microwave Systems), End-User (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies, Chemical Industries, Food and Beverage Industries, Agriculture and Environmental Sector, Nutraceutical Firms, Academics and Research Institutes and Analytical Laboratories), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Flow Chemistry is a process in which chemical reactions are performed in a pipe rather than performing in a batch wise production. In flow chemistry, reagents are continuously pumped through the reactor and the product is continuously collected. Flow chemistry is a very highly efficient and economic technique which is used at a large scale manufacturing materials which is one of the factors that can lead to a rise in the flow chemistry market.
The pharmaceutical industry is highly dependent on the continuous flow process by using different types of reactors. It is considered most accurate and beneficial technique for the drug discovery. People have started the consumption of beverages and processed which under goes this process to test the level of sucrose. Thus, demand for flow chemistry market is growing.
North America flow chemistry market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Flow Chemistry Market
North America flow chemistry market is segmented into three notable segments which are technology, reactor type, and end-user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into gas based flow chemistry, photochemistry based flow chemistry and microwave irradiation based flow chemistry
- On the basis of reactor type, the market is segmented into continuous flow reactors, continuous stirred tank reactors, plug flow reactors and microwave systems
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, chemical industries, food and beverage industries, agriculture and environmental sector, nutraceutical firms, academics and research institutes and analytical laboratories
Competitive Analysis: North America Flow Chemistry Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Biotage, AM Technology, CEM Corporation, Syrris Ltd, Vapourtec Ltd., ThalesNano Inc., HEL GROUP, Uniqsis Ltd, CHEMTRIX, Zhengzhou Well-known Instrument & Equipment Co.Ltd., FutureChemistry, Corning Incorporated, Parr Instrument Company, Cambridge Reactor Designs, Lonza, PDC Machines Inc., Little Things Factory GmbH, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and YMC Engineering CO., LTD.
- In April 2019, Parr Instrument Company launched a new touchscreen design which has the same function as it was in a fully populated 4848 Reactor Controller with a touchscreen interface. It will help the company to expand and grow in the market.
- In April 2019, PDC Machines Inc. with its partner Ivys Energy Solutions installed SimpleFuel in Japan. It will develop innovative technologies and products to make a strong impact on automotive hydrogen refuelling infrastructure which will also enable the roll-out of automotive and industrial fuel cell vehicles.
- In August 2016, Syrris showcased its Asia Automated Reagent Injector product. It is specifically designed for flow chemistry reactions. The product offers high performance, automatically injection of samples for the flow chemistry processes. The product is equipped with dual channels, co-axial needles and removable vial racks.
Research Methodology: North America Flow Chemistry Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managersand, National Sales Managers.