North America Fluid Management Systems Market By Product Type (Integrated Fluid Management Systems, Standalone Fluid Management Systems), Disposables and Accessories (Visualization Systems, Pressure Transducers, Valves, Connectors, and Fittings, Catheters, Bloodlines, Tubing Sets, Pressure Monitoring Lines, Suction Canisters, Cannulas, Others), Application (Urology, Bronchoscopy, Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Laparoscopy, Gynecology/Obstetrics, Otoscopy, Dentistry, Anesthesiology, Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers, Cosmetic surgical centers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Fluid Management Systems Market
North America fluid management systems market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to growing incidence of chronic diseases linked to otoneurology, digestive tract, orthopedic disorders and nephrological disorders.
Market Definition: North America Fluid Management Systems Market
Fluid management systems are designed to preserve body fluid consistency and to prevent problems correlated with excessive concentrations of body fluids. For fact, this device is used to manage life-threatening medical conditions such as end-stage renal failure. The fluid management system provides careful monitoring of blood plasma, urine and other body fluids joining and leaving during any operation. The unit also conducts other tasks, such as fluid heating, fluid drainage, liquid control, and fluid filtration. Fluid management systems are also used to regulate fluid levels in a minimally invasive surgical operation.
- Increased number of minimally invasive procedures, drives the market growth
- Rising incidence of respiratory, digestive, mental & reproductive system specific diseases, fosters the growth of the market
- Engineering advances in fluid management systems, drives the market growth
- Increase in funding for the endosurgical procedures across the globe, drives the market growth
- Lack of surgeons worldwide, hampering the growth of market
- Lack of consumer awareness for disorders such as end-stage kidney disease, impact the market growth
- Huge cost of endosurgical procedures, hindering the growth of market
Segmentation: North America Fluid Management Systems Market
By Product Type
- Integrated Fluid Management Systems
- Standalone Fluid Management Systems
- Fluid Warming Systems
- Suction/Evacuation and Irrigation Systems
- Fluid Waste Management Systems
- Fluid Warming Systems
By Disposables and Accessories
- Visualization Systems
- Endoscopic Cameras
- SD Visualization equipment
- HD Visualization equipment
- Endoscopic Cameras
- Pressure Transducers
- Valves, Connectors, and Fittings
- Tubing Sets
- High Pressure Tubing
- Pressure Monitoring Tubing
- Pressure Monitoring Lines
- Suction Canisters
By End Users
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Cosmetic surgical centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Baxter International Inc., a leading global corporation with medical products, has acquired Cheetah Health, a leading provider for non-invasive hemodynamics testing equipment. The partnership reflects Baxter's continuing commitment to improving clinical outcomes through existing patient management technologies to help advice and direct medical decision-making. The introduction of Cheetah Medical would improve Baxter's involvement in a new patient care field with the main technologies which is used to control fluid management.
- In June 2019, Medline Industries, Inc. has completed the acquisition of the fluid management systems brand NAMIC from AngioDynamics. This acquisition blends NAMIC's industry dominance and product awareness with Medline's broad consumer base and delivery scope. The launch of the NAMIC label helps us to extend our product portfolio more systematically to the Cardiac Cath Labs and the IR. Approximately 330 staff will join the Medline group as part of this merger and continue to work in Glens Falls, N.Y., the factory which produces injection molded parts and assembles personalized products for the global business. With this acquisition the company will extend its business and grow market size of the company.
- In August 2018, Hologic launched the "Fluent Fluid Management System" for Hysteroscopy Procedures, incorporating technologies designed to make operating room (OR) personnel more efficient and successful in the management of fluids for hysteroscopy procedures. The fluent system is changing the fluid management game. Developed in reaction to challenges faced by nurses and physicians practicing hysteroscopy, it incorporates a compact structure and innovative technology for more effective fluid control during procedures.
North America fluid management systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluid management systems market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America fluid management systems market are Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Stryker, Olympus Corporation, Smiths Group plc, Baxter, Zimmer Biomet, Ecolab, Cardinal Health, AngioDynamics, ALCOR Scientific, Animas LLC, BD, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Acacia Communications, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Fluid Management Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America fluid management systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)