North America Footwear Sole Material Market, By Product (Non-Athletic And Athletic), Soling Material (Polyurethane, Rubber, EVA, PVC, PEBA, Leather, And Bio-Materials), Sole Component (Outsole, Innersole, And Midsole), Sole Type (New Soles And Repair Soles), Distribution Channel (Direct Sale/B2b, E-Commerce, Specialty Stores, And Others), End-User (Men, Women, And Kids) Country (U.S, Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends And Forecast to 2029
Footwear sole material market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 1,855.90 million by 2029. Increasing number of footwear production is a driving factor for the market growth.
The increase in footwear production is boosting the growth of the North America footwear sole material market. However, emission of harmful gases from raw materials such as rubber in sole manufacturing are expected to restrain the market growth of footwear sole materials during the forecast period. The opportunity for growth in the market is development of advanced technologies in shoe sole production and processing industry Some factors that challenge the market growth is restriction in supply chain due to covid-19 pandemic
This footwear sole material market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Footwear sole material market is segmented on basis of product type, source, category, packaging type, specialty, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into non-athletic and athletic. In 2022, the non-athletic segment is expected to dominate the footwear sole material market as the growing demand for casual footwear among men and women
- On the basis of soling material, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into polyurethane, rubber, EVA, PVC, PEBA, leather, and bio-materials In 2022, rubber segment is expected to dominate the market as it is easier to produce and provides great comfort
- On the basis of sole component, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into outsole, innersole, and midsole. In 2022, the outsole component segment is expected to dominate the footwear sole due to its durability..
- On the basis of sole type, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into new soles and repair soles. In 2022, new sole segment is expected to dominate the footwear sole material market as the new sole is considered better than the former.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into direct sale/B2B, E-commerce, specialty stores, and others. In 2022, the direct sale/B2B segment is expected to dominate the footwear sole material market as it easier and cost effective
- On the basis of end-user, the North America footwear sole material market is segmented into men, women, and kids In 2022, women segment is expected to dominate the foot wear sole material market due to growing fashionable footwear trend among women population
Footwear Sole Material Market Country Level Analysis
Footwear sole material market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, source, category, packaging type, specialty, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in footwear sole material market report are U.S, Canada, Mexico.
Mexico dominates the North America footwear sole material market due to growth of Rise in demand for fashionable, comfortable, and convenient footwear. U.S. is dominating because of rising demand for sports footwear and Canada is dominating because of Rise in demand for eco-friendly footwear.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Consumption of Footwear Sole Material in the Laboratories for New Experiments
Footwear sole material market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in footwear sole material and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the footwear sole material market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Footwear Sole Material Market Share Analysis
Footwear sole material market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to footwear sole material market.
The major players covered in the report are INOAC CORPORATION, Vibram Corporation, Allbirds, Inc., Solvay, Soles by MICHELIN, Arkema, Covestro AG, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Dow, Huntsman International LLC, Asahi Kasei Corporation, and Continental AG among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many collaborations are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of footwear sole material market.
- In September 2021, BASF collaborated with Hotter to provide Hotter's casual shoes with Infinergy, Expanded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (E-TPU). The combination of Hotter's cushion+technology along with BASF SE Infinergy provides exceptional cushioning to the classic shoes. This collaboration helped the company to expand its services to casual and formal wear.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for footwear sole material through expanded range of size.