North America Full Body Scanner Market, By Technology (Backscatter, Millimeter Wave and Transmission X-Ray), Product Type (Ground-Mounted Scanner and Vehicle-Mounted Scanner), System (Image Processing and Modeling, 3D Body Scanner and Others), Application (Public, Critical Infrastructure, Industrial and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
North America full body scanner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 270,417.24 thousand by 2028.
Government authorities compelling for security surveillance infrastructure is one of the prominent factors that is driving the growth of the market. The competition in the market is getting severe as market players are expanding their presence, service and support for North America market.
Full body scanners is a device that detects objects on a human body for security screening purposes, without physically removing clothes or making physical contact. It is specially designed product that are widely used at the public places for security screening purpose and to detect object such as weapons, metallic, and non-metallic object, among others.
Full body scanner is capable of scanning through walls, and clothes which enable the operator to see the alternative wavelength image of the human body that help in detection of suspicious objects hidden under clothes.
This full body scanner market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our teaam will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Full body scanner market is segmented on the basis of technology, product type, system, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the full body scanner market is segmented into backscatter, millimeter wave and transmission X-ray. In 2021, backscatter technology segment is dominating in the full body scanner market. The increasing threats from terrorists and incidences of drug marketing across the world have made the use of scanner mandatory. Hence, increasing adoption of backscatter scanning machines at airports propel the growth of the market.
- On the basis of product type, the full body scanner market is segmented into ground-mounted scanner and vehicle-mounted scanner. In 2021, ground-mounted scanner segment is expected to dominate the full body scanner market. These devices were primarily developed for the quick introduction of street stops and the search for knives and weapons detection operations. The pinpoint accuracy and superior material discrimination in ground mounted scanner is allowing the segment to grow at the high rate.
- On the basis of system, the full body scanner market is segmented into image processing and modeling, 3D body scanner and others. In 2021, image processing and modeling segment is expected to dominate the full body scanner market due to the fact that image processing and modeling systems utilizes this techniques for the digitization of the human body from 2D images to 3D helping many airports, border & customs and prisons, among others in the prevention of any major incidents such as carrying drugs, weapons and illegal material among others.
- On the basis of application, the full body scanner market is segmented into public, critical infrastructure, industrial and others. In 2021, public segment is expected to dominate the full body scanner market plays a critical role in transportation security to improve screening systems in airports and transportation security so that unwanted metallic or non-metallic objects that may cause any potential threat can be detained. Hence, implementation of full body scanners at such infrastructures may boost the security screening process.
Full Body Scanner Market Country Level Analysis
Full body scanner market is analysed and market size information is provided by technology, product type, system and application.
The countries covered in full body scanner market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S is expected to dominate the market; growth is majorly attributed to the greater adoption of Full Body Scanner solutions at airport and prison. The U.S. is early adopter of this technology which has been installed full body scanner at many airport for security screening purpose.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in Real Estate Sector
Full body scanner market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in full body scanner and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the full body scanner market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Full Body Scanner Market Share Analysis
Full body scanner market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America full body scanner market.
The major players covered in the report are American Science and Engineering, Inc. (A subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc.), Leidos (L3Harris Technologies, Inc.), Smiths Detection Group Ltd. (A subsidiary of Smiths Group plc.), TEK84, and Nutech Company Limited, among others. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of full body scanner market.
- In December 2020, American Science and Engineering, Inc. received the contract Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) cargo and vehicle inspection systems for USD 10 million. The company enhanced the business portfolio through the award enhanced the business for the company.
Production expansion, partnership, acquisition, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for full body scanner.
Customization Available: North America Full Body Scanner Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.