North America Gas Equipment Market By Equipment Type (Gas Delivery Systems, Gas Regulators, Flow Devices, Purifiers & Filters, Gas Generating Systems, Gas Detection Systems, Cryogenic Products and Accessories), Process (Gas Generation, Gas Storage, Gas Detection and Gas Transportation), Gas (Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Others), End-user (Metal Fabrication, Chemicals, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Gas equipment is significant medium by which the gases can be used depending upon the industry and its process. Transportation and storing of the gases are done from one region to another, from one country to another with the help of different gas equipment carrying these gases become far easier and safe. Gas equipment makes the handling of the gases very safe. The gas equipment is available in so many ranges in the market, giving consumers great flexibility in selection of appropriate equipment for desired applications. It is quite compatible which makes its suitable for processing of the products with high degree of safety. The industries are highly dependent on the safe and secure performance of the equipment. North America gas equipment market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Gas Equipment Market
North America gas equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are equipment type, process, gas and end-user.
- On the basis of equipment type, the market is segmented into gas delivery systems, gas regulators, flow devices, purifiers & filters, gas generating systems, gas detection systems, cryogenic products and accessories
- On the basis of process, the market is segmented into gas generation, gas storage, gas detection and gas transportation
- On the basis of end- gas, the market is segmented into nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into metal fabrication, chemicals, healthcare, oil and gas, food and beverage and others
Competitive Analysis: North America Gas Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Rexarc International, Inc., Hannay Reels Inc., Filtration Group Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Colfax Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, John Wood Group PLC, Air Liquide, Messer Group GmbH, GCE Group, Camfil, Linde, Johnson Thermal Systems, GDS Inc., Aerzen, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG, ENOTEC, Universal Industrial Gases, Inc., LP-Gas Equipment Inc., Bry-Air, Inc., American Air Filter Company, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., Itron Inc. and Iwatani Corporation. Product Launch
- In April 2019, there was successful addition of screw compressor generation for Delta Screw. They are now available in seven different variants. These new variants were presented in a leading international trade fair named as COMVAC 2019. Such new launches will help the Aerzen to grow in the market.
- In May 2011, Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has launched speciality gases regulators which will be used in the pharmaceutical and food drug processing named as HiQ. This regulator range will meet all the requirements of FDA. Such new launches will help the company to grow in the market.
Research Methodology: North America Gas Equipment Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.