North America Gastric Cancer Diagnostics Market, By Product Type (Instruments, Reagents & Consumables, Services), Diagnostics Type (Gastric (Pre) Cancer Screening Tests/Physical Exam, Confirmatory Tests), Age Group (Adult, Pediatric and Geriatrics), Type (Intestinal Or Diffuse Adenocarcinoma, Carcinoid Tumor, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor [GIST], Gastric Lymphoma and Others), Stage (Stage 0, Stage I, Stage II, Stage III and Stage IV), Gender (Male and Female), Sample Type (Blood, Tissue, Urine, and Stool), End Users (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Cancer Research Institutes, Oncology Specialty Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Retail Sales), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America gastric cancer diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 676.51 million by 2028 from USD 432.55 million in 2020. The rising incidence of diabetes and growth of novel technological advancements for gastric cancer diagnostics assay are likely to be the major drivers which propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Stomach cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the stomach and spreads throughout the body. The stomach is a muscular pouch that lies immediately below your ribs in the upper part of your abdomen. Your stomach takes in and holds the food you eat before breaking it down and digesting it. Stomach cancer, commonly referred to as gastric cancer, can occur in any section of the stomach. Stomach cancers develop in the major section of the stomach in most parts of the world (stomach body). Various diagnostic tests used for diagnosis of cancer include prescreening tests, biopsy, and biomarkers, imaging tests, PET/CT scan and ultrasound among others.
Increase in incidence of gastrointestinal tumors, lymphoma, and adenocarcinoma, Rise in alcohol consumptions and surge in smoking, increase in the geriatric population, strategic initiatives by key market players, recent advances in gastric cancer diagnostics is driving the market growth. However, high cost of testing and lack of sufficient financial support from health insurance policies is hampering the market growth. On the contrary, rising healthcare expenditure, adoption of automated systems, increased research and development on cancer diagnostics. Furthermore, stringent regulations and policies for approving the complicated nature of radiation devices and limitations of radiation tests.
The gastric cancer diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the gastric cancer diagnostics market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented on the based on the product type, diagnostics type, age group, disease type, stage type, gender, sample type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into instruments, reagents & consumables, and services. In 2021, the reagents & consumables segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because number of top players developing kits for gastric cancer diagnostics, and wider range of kits products available in the market. Moreover, IVD players are also focusing on the development of more advanced kits.
- On the basis of diagnostics type, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into gastric (pre) cancer screening tests/physical exam and confirmatory tests. In 2021, the confirmatory tests segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because most of the diagnostics have been done with imaging techniques such as endoscopic Ultrasonography, PET-CT scan and CT scan.
- On the basis of age group, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into adult, pediatric and geriatrics. In 2021, the geriatric segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because geriatric population is more vulnerable to stomach cancer and prevalence of stomach cancer above 45 age is also high.
- On the basis of type, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into intestinal or diffuse adenocarcinoma, carcinoid tumor, gastrointestinal stromal tumor [GIST], gastric lymphoma and others. In 2021, the intestinal or diffuse adenocarcinoma segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because of increase in prevalence of intestinal or diffuse adenocarcinoma type of stomach cancer ly.
- On the basis of stage, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into Stage 0, Stage I, Stage II, Stage III and Stage IV. In 2021, the stage I segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because maximum number of confirmatory tests performed for stage I to diagnose stomach cancer at early stage.
- On the basis of gender, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into male and female. In 2021, the male segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because men are more often to develop stomach cancer than female.
- On the basis of sample type, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into blood, tissue, urine, and stool. In 2021, the stool segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market because most of the diagnostics tests performed of stool sample as well as availability of stool diagnostic products provided with the companies.
- On the basis of end users, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, cancer research institutes, oncology specialty clinics and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market due to large number of diagnostics tests for stomach cancer have been performed in the hospitals ly.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the gastric cancer diagnostics market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, the direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the gastric cancer diagnostics market due to high cost of instruments hospitals prefer purchasing products in bulk quantity to reduce procurement cost.
Gastric Cancer Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
The gastric cancer diagnostics market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, diagnostics type, age group, stage, gender, sample type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the gastric cancer diagnostics market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
North America is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted periods as in the North America’s Countries demand for Gastric cancer diagnostics due to wide number of large players in this region. U.S. is expected to dominate in the market in the North America market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing strategic activities by major market players to enhance the awareness for gastric cancer diagnostics is boosting the market growth of gastric cancer diagnostics market
The gastric cancer diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Gastric Cancer Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
North America gastric cancer diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to gastric cancer diagnostics market.
The major companies which are dealing in the gastric cancer diagnostics are bioMérieux SA , Myriad Genetics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Endofotonics Pte Ltd, Biohit Oyj, BIOCEPT, INC., FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC., DiaSorin S.p.A, Paragon Genomics, Inc. and QIAGEN, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Teco Diagnostics., Vela Diagnostics , Abbott, AdvaCare Pharma, MiRXES, Fujirebio ( An H.U. Group company), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the gastric cancer diagnostics market.
- In March 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced that it will be acquiring QIAGEN, a Netherland based molecular diagnostics and healthcare company. This acquisition by the company will increase its product portfolio in the market, leading to increased revenue in future
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the gastric cancer diagnostics market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: North America Gastric Cancer Diagnostics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.