North America Health Screening Market, By Test Type (Cholesterol Tests, Diabetes Test, Cancer Screening, General Check Up Test, STDs, Blood Pressure Test and Others), Package Type (Basic Health Screening, Senior Citizen Profile, Women Health Check, Men Health Check, Heart Check, Diabetes Check and Others), Panel Type (Multi-Test Panels and Single-Test Panels), Sample Type (Blood, Urine, Serum, Saliva and Others), Technology (Immunoassays, Medical Imaging, QPCR (Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction), Q-FISH (Quantitative Fluorescence, in Situ Hybridization), TRF (Terminal Restriction Fragment), STELA (Single Telomere Length Analysis) and Others), Condition (Cardiovascular Disease, Metabolic Disorders, Cancer, Inflammatory Conditions, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Neurological Conditions, Hepatitis-C Complications, Immunology-Related Conditions and Others), Sample Collection Sites (Hospital, Homes, Diagnostic Laboratories, Offices and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales and Others), Country (U.S., Canada & Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America health screening market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2.85 million by 2028. The rising number of chronic diseases, geriatric population, and increasing awareness about early detection and treatment of disease are the major drivers that propelled the market's demand in the forecast period.
Health screening is an important method of early detection of a specific disorder. The screening tests are often used in preventative medicine to identify whether an individual shows early signs of a condition's risk factors. The disease, which may be detected by screening includes cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis. A surge in the volume of chronic disease, geriatric population, increasing awareness about early detection and treatment of disease is propelling the growth of the health screening market.
The rising awareness among people about early detection and treatment of disease and increasing health expenditure are increasing the demand for health screening and are acting as driver for the market
Rising demand for health screening because of its efficacy, growing number of service providers, and increasing awareness campaign by private and public players of health screening are propelling the growth of the health screening market in the forecast period and are acting as opportunity. However, the high cost of screening test may hamper the market growth in the forecast period.
North America health screening market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America health screening market is segmented on the basis of eight notable segments, test type, package type, panel type, sample type, technology, condition, sample collection sites, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of test type, the North America health screening market is segmented into cholesterol tests, diabetes test, cancer screening, general checkup test, STDs, blood pressure test, and others. In 2021, cholesterol test segment is expected to dominate the market because of increasing prevalence of the cholesterol related disorder and improper dietary habits which increases the risk of these test.
- On the basis of package type, the North America health screening market is segmented into basic health screening, senior citizen profile, women health check, men health check, heart check, diabetes check, and others. In 2021, basic health screening segment is expected to dominate the market because of increasing competition in the market due to which different labs are given packages to attract the patient to undergo screening under their laboratory.
- On the basis of panel type, North America health screening market is segmented into multi-test panels and single-test panels. In 2021, multi-test panels segment is expected to dominate the market as various laboratories and diagnostic centers use multi-test panels to screen and in current scenario the diseases are interconnected by symptoms, occurrence which increase the use of multi-panel to screen different test at same time
- On the basis of sample type, the North America health screening market is segmented into blood, urine, serum, saliva, and others. In 2021, blood segment is expected to dominate the market as it is the easiest and most convenient method for screening and diagnosis.
- On the basis of technology, the North America health screening market is segmented into immunoassays, medical imaging, QPCR (Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction), Q-FISH (Quantitative Fluorescence, in situ hybridization), TRF (Terminal Restriction Fragment), STELA (Single Telomere Length Analysis), and others. In 2021, immunoassays segment is expected to dominate the market because immunoassays are contributing in various applications including blood transfusions, gene therapies, implant operations, screening of infectious diseases and others along with that U.S. Canada are the major market for novel technology and believe in advancement of the existing technology which is also a major factor for the segment to grow.
- On the basis of condition, the North America health screening market is segmented into cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorders, cancer, inflammatory conditions, musculoskeletal disorders, neurological conditions, Hepatitis-C complications, immunology-related conditions, and others. In 2021, cardiovascular disease segment prevalence in North American Region is high as almost 3% of the individual has new or recurrent heart attacks which allow this segment to grow in the forecast period.
- On the basis of sample collection sites, the North America health screening market is segmented into hospitals, homes, diagnostic laboratories, offices, and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market as hospitals have all the facilities to diagnose and treat the disorders.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the North America health screening market is segmented into direct tenders, retail sales, and others. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market because of increase in overall sales of health screening programs.
North America Health Screening Market Country Level Analysis
North America health screening market is analyzed, and market size information is provided on the test type, package type, panel type, sample type, technology, condition, sample collection sites, and distribution channel. The countries covered in the North America health screening market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
U.S. in the North American region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the rise in the geriatric population and increasing awareness about early detection and treatment of diseases.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Rising Number of Chronic Diseases, such as Cancer, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Diseases across the Globe and the Increasing Geriatric Population Are Boosting the Market Growth of North America Health Screening Market
North America health screening market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the screening products industry with drugs sales, the impact of advancement, technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the health screening market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Health Screening Market Share Analysis
North America health screening market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to silver diamine fluoride (SDF) market
The major companies dealing in the North America heart screening market are Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Laboratory Corporation of America, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Exact Sciences Corporation, Healius Limited, GRAIL, Eurofins Scientific, , SYNLAB International GmbH, UNILABS, LabPLUS, BioReference Laboratories, , ACM Global Laboratories, Cerba Healthcare, Quidel Corporation, Innova Medical Group, AMEDES Holding GmbH, RadNet, Inc., Natera, Inc., Trinity Biotech, Nuffield Health, RepeatDx, NeoGenomics Laboratories, H.U Group Holdings, Inc., Lifelabs, ARUP Laboratories, Q2 Solutions, Genova Diagnostics, Life Length, DNA Labs India, , Telomere Diagnostics, Charles River Laboratories, Ambry Genetics, SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc., Dr. Lal PathLabs, and among others.
Many events, agreements, and webinars are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the North America health screening market.
- In April 2021, Ambry Genetics announced that it has presented in 2021ACMG Annual clinical Genetics Meeting. This has given a platform to the company to showcase its business ideas for the company.
- In September 2021, ARUP Laboratories announced partnership with Air med for getting medical facility to the patient by giving blood supply to flights and other facilities. This will increase the patient pool for the service provider that will help the labs in the forecast period.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other market players enhance the company market in the North America health screening market, which also benefits the organization to improve their offering for health screening drugs.
Customization Available: North America Health Screening Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.