North America Healthcare 3D Printing Market, By Modality (Standalone, Integrated), Components (Material, Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Bioprinting, Droplet Deposition/Extrusion-Based Technologies, Photopolymerization, Laser Beam Melting, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), 3DP/Adhesion Bonding/Binder Jetting, Others), Application (Medical, Surgical, Pharmaceutical, Others), Medical Specialty (Orthopedics, Dental, Cardiovascular, Craniomaxillofacial (CMF), Neurosurgery, Oncology, Others), End User (Medical & Surgical Centers, Research Centers and Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Healthcare 3D Printing Market
The North America healthcare 3D printing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,390.78 million by 2028. The demand for the healthcare 3D printing market has been increased in both developed as well as in developing countries and the reason behind this is the emergence of COVID-19 and the increasing need of medical devices.
3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing, is a layer-by-layer addition approach to turn a three-dimensional digital file into real customized medical equipment and products. A computer-aided design (CAD) package is build using 3D printing software with the help of 3D scanner, digital camera or 3D modelling software. Before the thing is printed, the 3D model developed with CAD can be updated and altered, allowing it to be verified.
The increase in cases of orthopedic and dental abnormalities is expected to boost the healthcare 3D printing market growth. The high cost of 3D printing is expected to restrain the growth of healthcare 3D printing market. The strategic initiative for by the key market players is anticipated to provide excellent opportunity for the growth of the healthcare 3D printing market. The dearth of skilled professionals is expected to challenge the growth of the healthcare 3D printing market.
The healthcare 3D printing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the healthcare 3D printing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The North America healthcare 3D printing market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the modality, components, technology, application, medical specialty and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of modality, the healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into standalone and integrated. In 2021, standalone segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market due to the software’s accessibility features it provides to the users.
- On the basis of components, the healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into material, hardware, software and services. In 2021, material segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market because materials are the key products that are been developed and used for the printing market.
- On the basis of technology, the healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into bioprinting, photopolymerization, laser beam melting, electron beam melting (EBM), droplet deposition/extrusion-based technologies, 3DP/adhesion bonding/binder jetting and others. In 2021, bioprinting segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market it is more cost-efficient than other technologies.
- On the basis of application, the healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and others. In 2021, medical segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market because majority of the printers are used in the medical field only.
- On the basis of medical specialty, Asia-Pacific healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into dental, cardiovascular, craniomaxillofacial (CMF), orthopedics, neurosurgery, oncology and others. In 2021, orthopedics segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market because of the developments of vertebral implants and the tools related to orthopaedics.
- On the basis of end user, the healthcare 3D printing market is segmented into medical & surgical centers, research centers and academic institutions, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies and others. In 2021, medical & surgical centers segment is expected to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market because of the demand of orthopedic implants, which needs medical devices such as 3D printers.
Healthcare 3D Printing Market Country Level Analysis
The healthcare 3D printing market is analysed and market size information is provided by modality, by component, technology, application, medical speciality, end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America healthcare 3D printing market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is going to dominate the healthcare 3D printing market because of increased key market players and developing production plants in this region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Healthcare 3D Printing Market
Healthcare 3D printing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with healthcare 3D printing market sales, impact of advancement in the healthcare 3D printing market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the healthcare 3D printing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Healthcare 3D Printing Market Share Analysis
Healthcare 3D printing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to healthcare 3D printing market.
The major companies providing healthcare 3D printing in the North America healthcare are Carbon, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems, Inc., Organavo Holdings Inc., CELLINK GLOBAL, EOS, ENVISIONTEC, INC., Materialise, Renishaw plc, SLM Solutions, FIT AG, Prodways Technologies (a subsidiary of Prodways Group), Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC and Wacker Chemie AG among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the healthcare 3D printing market.
- In April 2021, Materialise announced that it has expanded its metal 3D printing facility by opening up its new Metal Competence Center for 3D printing in Bremen, Germany. This new facility launched by the company has increased its manufacturing capabilities in future
- In February 2021, ENVISIONTEC, INC. announced that it has been acquired by the Desktop Metal, Inc. in order to maximize the production of polymer additive manufacturing. This acquisition done by the company has increased its sales and demand in the market leading to increased demand for its products in the market
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the healthcare 3D printing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for healthcare 3D printing market.
Customization Available: North America Healthcare 3D Printing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.