North America Healthcare BPO Market By Component (Payer Services, Provider Services, Pharmaceutical Services), End User (Hospital, Dental Clinics, Public Services, Life Sciences Companies, Medical Devices Companies, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Others), Geography (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026Healthcare business process outsourcing (Healthcare BPO) is a specialist process vendor or technology, which manages the critical and non-critical enterprise and application of an organization. Healthcare BPO services are distinguished are based on the payers and providers.
The payers services include in managing the product development, business acquisitions, provides management, member management, care management, claim management services. The healthcare business process services for the providers and payers enhances the efficiencies, reduces cost, increases outcomes, reduces risk, deliver competitive services and cost effective.
Healthcare outsourcing is an important part of the organization to reduce the cost by providing efficient healthcare services. The healthcare BPO services help vendors to minimize the administrative cost, minimizes the cost in delivering the healthcare, electronic medical records management, consumer engagement and clinical transformation. Also, the healthcare outsourcing helps and minimizes the error occurs in the medical billing, enable access to specialist, minimizes staff training cost.
North America healthcare BPO market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Healthcare BPO Market
North America healthcare BPO market is segmented into three notable segments such as component, end user and geography
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into payer services, provider services and pharmaceutical services. The payer segment is further segmented into integrated front end and back office operations, provider management, billing and accounts management, human resource management, claims management, customer relationship management, operational/administrative management, product development and care management. The provider segment is further segmented into medical billing, medical coding, medical transcription, finance and accounts, patient enrollment and strategic planning, device monitoring, revenue cycle management. The pharmaceutical services segment is further segmented as manufacturing outsourcing, pharmacovigilance services, clinical data management, research and development, non-clinical services, sales and marketing, supply chain management and logistics, other non-clinical functions and others. In 2019, provider services segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, Charles River Laboratories entered into strategic alliance with Atomwise (U.S.). This provides clients an access to artificial intelligence-powered and drug design technology.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, public services, life sciences companies, medical devices companies, pharmacy benefit managers and others. In 2019, hospital segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In June 2018, Sutherland expanded its partnership with University of West Indies. This helped the company to build its workforce strong by entering in a university with a degree program established in curriculum.
Competitive Analysis: North America Healthcare BPO Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Accenture, Cognizant, GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, United Health Group, Firstsource, Charles River, Genpact, Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd, HCL Technologies Limited, Iqvia, WNS (HOLDINGS) LTD, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC., Parexel, Catalent, INC, Lonza, Covance INC., Sutherland Global, INC., Premier BPO, INC., HGS LTD.,Boehringer Ingelheim.
- In 2019, In January, Accenture launched human-machine operating engine SynOps. SynOps comprises of talent, capabilities and technology to achieve efficiency. This will help the company to become more flexible and generate more operations quickly.
- In 2018, IQVIA announced the launch of Virtual Research Solutions, which was a new technology led study options offering advances in patient-centric trial design and execution.
- In 2017, Lonza launched XS Pichia 2.0 Expression and Manufacturing Platform for the formulation and development of next generation therapeutics.
Research Methodology: North America Healthcare BPO Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers