North America Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market By Product Type (Standard Boxes, Octabins, Vegetable Totes, Large Load Carriers (GLTS), Modularsmall Load Carriers (KLT), Pallet Boxes, Pop Displays, Others), Board Type (Single Wall Board, Double Wall Board, Triple Wall Board, Others), Capacity (Up To 100 LBS, 100-300 LBS and Above 300 LBS), Print Type (Printed, Non-Printed), Size (0-10 Inches, 10-20 Inches, 20-30 Inches, above 30 inches) End-User (Food & Beverages, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, E-Commerce, Electrical and Electronics, Homecare, Automotive, Glassware and Ceramics, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Other), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market
North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 5,708.91 million by 2027. Rising awareness among consumers regarding environment-friendly products and lightweight boards is driving the market growth
Heavy duty corrugated packaging product are design to give the extreme level of protection to the goods such as fragile, heavy, bulky or high value products in storage and transit. Corrugated paperboard with several layers provides the strength to the packaging product and make stronger than average cardboard. Different types of liners are used in the corrugated cardboard's to provide the strength which are kraft liners, test liners and chip linear.
This heavy duty corrugated packaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market Scope and Market Size
Heavy duty corrugated packaging market is segmented of the basis product type, board type, capacity, print type, size and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into standard boxes, octabins, vegetable totes, large load carriers (GLTS), modularsmall load carriers (KLT), pallet boxes, pop displays and others. In 2020, standard boxes segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market as standard boxes are available in different sizes according to the demand of the end-users.
- On the basis of board type, the market is segmented into single wall board, double wall board, triple wall board and others. In 2020, double wall board segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market as due to increasing demand by the electronics and e-commerce products transportation in the region.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into up to 100 LBS, 100-300 LBS and above 300 LBS. In 2020, 100-300 LBS segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market as due to increasing transportation of the automobile spare part and electronics product in the region.
- On the basis of print type, the market is segmented into printed and non-printed. In 2020, non-printed segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to cost effectiveness in the production.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 0-10 inches, 10-20 inches, 20-30 inches and above 30 inches. In 2020, 20-30 inches segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to increasing transportation demand of the heavy or bulky good in automotive and electronic industries.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, ecommerce, electrical and electronics, homecare, automotive, glassware and ceramics, healthcare, oil and gas, industrial and other. In 2020, electrical and electronics segment is expected to dominate the North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to increasing demand of the import and export of the electronic goods by different nations.
Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market Country Level Analysis
Heavy duty corrugated packaging market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, board type, capacity, print type, size and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the heavy duty corrugated packaging market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. heavy duty corrugated packaging market is dominating in North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to increasing demand for electrical and electronic product in the country. Canada is dominating in North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to increasing import and export of the automotive spare parts. Mexico is dominating in North America heavy duty corrugated packaging market due to increasing e-commerce sector in the country which increases the demand for the corrugated packaging in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Industry
Heavy duty corrugated packaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for heavy duty corrugated packaging market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the heavy duty corrugated packaging market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market Share Analysis
Heavy duty corrugated packaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to heavy duty corrugated packaging market.
The major players covered in the report are Stora Enso, Mondi, WestRock Company., Georgia-Pacific. NEFAB GROUP, Elsons International, Smurfit Kappa, International Paper., VPK Packaging Group, DS Smith, Shillington Box Company., Novolex, U.S. Corrugated, Inc., Neway Packaging and Packaging Corporation of America among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In February 2020, Smurfit Kappa Company has decided to invest in the business with USD 36.00 million in Americas for corrugated packaging products. This update will help to increase the production capacity and revenue in near future.
- In March 2019, WestRock Company has decided to expand portfolio of automated packaging systems by acquiring Linkx Packaging Systems. This update helped the company to increase the revenue and production capacity in future.
Customization Available : North America Heavy Duty Corrugated Packaging Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.