North America ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market, By Product Type (Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner, Mobile Computers Barcode Scanners, Handheld Scanner and Others), Technology (Pen-Type Scanners, Laser Scanners, CCD Readers (Charge Coupled Device), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology, Camera-Based Readers, Omnidirectional Barcode Scanners, and Others), Barcode Type (1D, 2D), Vertical (Automotive, Food & Beverage, Consumer Electronic, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Packaging, Logistics and Others), Country (U.S. , Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 732.01 million by 2027. The major factors driving the growth of market is the increasing demand of barcode reader in the various end-use industries
Healthcare barcode solutions help the hospital in streamlining the patient admittance process, track medication and care admission, and identify patients throughout their entire stay. This barcode reader allows practitioners to check all previous notes and medical information that attached with the unique barcode. These are the factors encouraging the growth of the market in the region.
This ID barcode reading in factory automation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Scope and Market Size
North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, barcode type, technology and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into fixed mount barcode scanner, mobile computers barcode scanners, handheld scanner and others.
- On the basis technology, North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into pen-type scanners, laser scanners, CCD readers (charge coupled device), RFID (radio frequency identification) technology, camera-based readers, omnidirectional barcode scanners, and others. Laser Scanner accounted largest market share is due to the growing demand of fast scanning technology in the inventory management which result in enhancing operational efficiency and improves productivity.
- On the basis barcode type, North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into 1D and 2D. 2D accounted largest market share is due to growing digitalization in the supply chain has increase demand of 2D in the various application area.
- On the basis of vertical, North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into automotive, food & beverage, consumer electronic, oil & gas, pharmaceutical & medical, packaging, logistics and others. The growing adoption of barcode reading in the consumer electronics is increasing for improving the operational efficiency.
North America ID barcode reading in Factory Automation Market Country Level Analysis
North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, barcode type, technology and vertical. The countries covered in the North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market report are U.S, Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. dominates the North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is due to the rising adoption of fast speed scan in the various end-use industries. As the adoption of 2D enables end-use sector to faster their scanning process which in turn allow the end-use sector to speed up their transactions related to billing & other related operations which result in enhancing customer experiences.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of 2D Barcode Reader in the Various Industries
North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for ID barcode reading in factory automation market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Share Analysis
North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
The major players covered in the report are Cognex Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Datalogic S.p.A, KEYENCE CORPORATION, AXICON Auto ID Limited and Handheld Group among others.
- In January 2018, Datalogic S.p.A. which is engaged in in manufacturing of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision and laser marking systems launched Gryphon 4500 series of Wireless scanners. These scanners are higher level of 2D hand held readers for general purpose applications. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
- In January 2014, Cognex Corporation (U.S.) launched CognexDataMan 8050 series for handheld barcode readers for speed and accuracy at an affordable price for manufacturing industry. It is designed for harsh conditions used on the factory floor that use labels, direct inkjet or laser-marked codes. This new line expands our offerings in the industrial space.
Such strategies like partnership, expansion, new product launch and other are helping the market players to increase the sale and market share in North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
Customization Available: North America ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.