North America Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Analyzers), Platform (Enzyme Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassays, Others), Technique (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, Enzyme-Linked Immunospot, Rapid Tests, Western Blotting, Immuno-PCR, Other), Specimen Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Others), Application (Oncology and Endocrinology, Hematology & Blood Screening, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Bone & Mineral Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Toxicology, Neonatal Screening, Other Applications), End User (Pharmaceutical And BioTechnique Companies, Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Research & Academic Laboratories, Blood Banks, Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 12,960.95 million by 2027. Wide Application of Immunoassay and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Immunoassays are the tests being performed to detect specified molecules in the on-site and in laboratory. It basically depends upon the antibody's integral ability to attach to the particular structure of the molecule (antigen) present in the sample. Antibodies are produced within the body in response to presence of antigen in the body. Antibodies are found in body fluids including blood, urine saliva, tissue fluids and others and will bind to antigen whenever it is found in the body.
The increasing cases of disorders including infectious diseases, diabetes, cancer and many other have shown a significant growth in the market for immunoassay reagents and devices due to which companies are involved in different strategic decisions such as merger and acquisition, partnership, and others. For instance, in 2017, Cancer was responsible for around 153 deaths per 100,000 populations in the U.S. Cancer is second leading disease which causes dealth in the US. Furthermore, in 2015, around 23 million persons were diagnosed with diabetes in the United States. Technological advancement in immunoassay will further create new opportunities that will impact this immunoassay reagent and devices market growth in the forecast period to 2027.
This immunoassay reagents and devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented of the basis of product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into reagents & kits and analyzers. In 2020, reagents & kits segment is exceeding the market due to extreme usage in disease detection and drug development. Increased diseases require proper diagnosis for further treatment. And hence, companies are developing number of kits and reagents and providing in market for further use. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. For instance, according to More than 859,000 Americans die of heart disease, stroke, or other cardiovascular diseases every year.
- On the basis of platform, North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassays, radioimmunoassays, and others. In 2020, enzyme immunoassay segment is dominating the market because of its advantages such as ease in performing test, accurate result and many others.
- On the basis of technique, North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR, and other techniques. In 2018 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays segment is dominating because it is highly sensitive, simple to perform, offer accurate result for any disease detection or in any drug development. It is one of the accurate technique that provides better diagnosis in diseases.
- On the basis of specimen type, North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into saliva, urine, blood, and others.in 2018, Blood segment is dominating due to Blood is easy to detect and provides accurate estimation rate for a particular foreign particle.
- On the basis of application, North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening, and other applications. Oncology and endocrinology segment is dominating because of high incidence rate worldwide which can be detected easily with the use of immunoassays. Along with the detection, various pharma companies are involved in developing drugs for the treatment of diseases. These diseases can be developed by using immunoassays
- On the basis of end user, North America immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories, and others. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is dominating the market as immunoassays are mostly utilized by companies to conduct various assay development for drugs, vaccines and many others
Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the immunoassay reagents and devices market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America
It has been observed that U.S. country is dominating North America immunoassay reagents and kits market as cases of diseases are higher for which detection is required. Usage of these reagents and devices are higher in hospitals and laboratories in the U.S. Number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are more in which immunoassay requirement is high for particular drug discovery. In order to fulfil increasing demand of products immunoassay manufacturers are developing and providing products in the U.S.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
Immunoassay reagents and devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for immunoassay reagents and devices market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the immunoassay reagents and devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Share Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to immunoassay reagents and devices market.
The major players covered in the report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Siemens, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc (a subsidiary of Danaher), Sysmex Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, BD, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., DiaSorin S.p.A., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (a subsidiary of Carlyle Investment Management L.L.C), QIAGEN, Quidel Corporation, BioCheck, Inc., Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Luminex Corporation, MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC and others among other players domestic and North America. Immunoassay reagents and devices market share data is available for, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many acquisitions and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the immunoassay reagents and devices market.
Customization Available : North America Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market