North America Industrial Centrifuge Market, By Equipment Type (Sedimentation Centrifuge and Filtering Centrifuge), Mode of Operation (Batch Centrifuge and Continuous Centrifuge), Design (Horizontal Centrifuge and Vertical Centrifuge), End User (Food and Beverages Industry, Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect) Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The industrial centrifuge market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 733,457.38 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand for centrifuge from processing industries is accelerating the use of industrial centrifuge products which drives the industrial centrifuge market growth.
The increasing awareness about the wastewater management and impact of wastewater on the environment is projected to boost the growth of industrial centrifuge market in coming years. Slow replacement of equipment due to longer life span is acting as a restrain for the industrial centrifuge market.
Growing demand for centrifuges in developing countries is creating an opportunity for the industrial centrifuge market in the above mentioned period. High competition from low cost centrifuge manufacturers is acting as a challenge for the industrial centrifuge market.
This industrial centrifuge market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the industrial centrifuge market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The industrial centrifuge market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on equipment type, mode of operation, design, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of equipment type, the industrial centrifuge market is segmented into sedimentation centrifuge and filtering centrifuge. In 2020, sedimentation centrifuge segment has the largest market share owing to the factor such as the huge demand for decanters for the separation process in various industries.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the industrial centrifuge market is segmented into batch centrifuge and continuous centrifuge. In 2020, continuous centrifuge segment has dominated the industrial centrifuge market owing to factor such as the continuous centrifuges operate in continuous mode and they do not require batch process which is more time consumable.
- On the basis of design, the industrial centrifuge market is segmented into horizontal centrifuge and vertical centrifuge. In 2020, vertical centrifuge segment has dominated the industrial centrifuge market owing to factor that they are costly for the filtration of liquid products such as beverages and consumes less energy than horizontal centrifuges.
- On the basis of end user, the industrial centrifuge market is segmented into food and beverages industry and pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry. In 2020, food and beverages industry segment has dominated the industrial centrifuge market owing to factor that the demand for centrifuges in the food & beverages industry is more for various applications.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the industrial centrifuge market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, direct segment is dominating the industrial centrifuge market owing to factor that the trust between companies and their customers is more and when it comes to replacement and maintenance, then the customers prefer direct purchase.
North America Industrial Centrifuge Market Country Level Analysis
North America industrial centrifuge market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, equipment type, mode of operation, design, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America industrial centrifuge market are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is expected to grow in the North America industrial centrifuge market with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 as the major industrialists are focusing to develop food and beverages products by industrial centrifuge and increasing their applications.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Industrial Centrifuge
Industrial centrifuge market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial centrifuge and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial centrifuge market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial Centrifuge Market Share Analysis
Industrial centrifuge market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America industrial centrifuge market.
The major players covered in the North America industrial centrifuge market report are Thomas Broadbent & Sons Ltd, Flottweg SE, ANDRITZ, Gruppo Pieralisi - PIERALISI MAIP S.p.A., HAUS Centrifuge Technologies, HEINKEL Process Technology GmbH, Little Men Roaring, LLC, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, SPX FLOW, Inc., ALFA LAVAL, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd. and Barry-Wehmiller among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial centrifuge market.
- In July 2020, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft has launched its largest steam-sterilisable centrifuge which is a new product of the company and supplied it to Jiangsu Wecare Biotechnology which is in Luohe, China. The centrifuge is used for harvesting of bacteria by centrifugation after the fermentation process where the probiotic powder is produced for the agriculture, food and pharmaceutical sectors.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial centrifuge through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Industrial Centrifuge Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.