North America Intraoperative Imaging Market By Product (Mobile C-Arms Systems, Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems, Intraoperative Computed Tomography), Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology Surgery, ENT Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Intraoperative Imaging Market
North America intraoperative imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to the rising acceptance of minimally invasive surgeries and image-guided operation surgeries.
Market Definition: North America Intraoperative Imaging Market
Intraoperative imaging is the setup of the operating room that enables surgeons to picture the person using an MRI scanner while the person is undergoing surgery, in particular brain surgery. This reduces the danger of having injury to critical components of the brain. Intraoperative imaging makes it possible to locate deep-seated tumors, in the brain, and to monitor procedures where a catheter or applicator is placed and essential buildings should not be damaged.
- Growing geriatric population and resulting increase in the incidence of chronic disease, drives the market growth
- Increasing tolerance for minimally invasive surgery, drives the market growth
- Necessity of advanced imaging for orthopedic or neurological surgery, drives the market growth
- Increasing demand for advanced imaging technology, drives the growth of market
- High cost of intraoperative imaging devices, impact the growth of market
- Stringent regulatory guidelines by government, is hampering the growth of the market
- Product recall, is another restraint which impacts the growth of market
- Increasing patient safety issues and various regulatory procedures, can impede the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Intraoperative Imaging Market
- Mobile C-Arms Systems
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Orthopedic surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Oncology surgery
- ENT surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, EchoPixel is launching the first intraoperative technology to provide nude-eye, touchless, immersive 3D anatomical imagery to aid functional cardiovascular operations in the Cath Lab, OR and model OR, at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) conference. With this launch the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increases its market share.
- In February 2019, OrthoGrid Systems, Inc., a pioneering innovator of surgical visualization, process flexibility and decision-making aid of orthopedic surgery, today announced the latest PhantomMSKTM Hip Preservation System with new uses for femoral acetabular impingement (FAI) and peri-acetabular osteotomy (PAO) procedures. This launch will extend product portfolio and market size of the company.
North America intraoperative imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraoperative imaging market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America intraoperative imaging market are Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Brainlab AG, Shimadzu Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, IMRIS, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, NeuroLogica Corp. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, ESAOTE SPA, Medistim, Hitachi, Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Intraoperative Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America intraoperative imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)