North America Lentiviral Vector Market, By Component (Lentiviral Promoter, Lentiviral Fusion Tags, Lentiviral Packaging Systems, Other), Type (Product, Services), Generation (4th-Generation, 3rd-Generation, 2nd-Generation, 1st-Generation), Workflow (Upstream Processing, Downstream Processing), Delivery Method (In Vivo, Ex Vivo), Disease Indication (Cancer, Genetic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Veterinary Disease, Other), Application (Gene Therapy, Vaccinology), End User (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), Academic/ Research Institutes), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Lentiviral Vector Market
The lentiviral vector market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,156.50 million by 2028. Rise in the demand for viral vectors is expected to drive the lentiviral vector market
Lentiviral vectors (LV) are efficient vehicles for gene transfer in mammalian cells due to their capacity to stably express a gene of interest in non-dividing and dividing cells. Lentiviruses are human and animal pathogens that are known to have long incubation periods and persistent infection. The time between the initial infection and the appearance of the first symptoms can reach several months or years.
Emergence of COVID-19 and demand for viral vaccine is expected to boost the lentiviral vector market. Lack of scalability is expected to restraint the lentiviral vector market. Increase in demand for personalized medicines is expected to act as an opportunity for the lentiviral vector market. Stringent government approval policies are is expected to challenge the lentiviral vector market.
The lentiviral vector market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the lentiviral vector market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Lentiviral Vector Market Scope and Market Size
The lentiviral vector market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on the component, type, generation, workflow, delivery method, disease indication, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into lentiviral promoter, lentiviral fusion tags, lentivirus packaging systems and other. In 2021, lentivirus packaging systems segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to growing number of research and development across the globe.
- On the basis of type, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into product and services. In 2021, product segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to growing prevalence of infectious diseases.
- On the basis of generation, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into 4th-generation, 3rd-generation, 2nd-generation and 1st-generation. In 2021, 4th-generation segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to advanced codon optimization technology being used in vector production with stable integration and high yield formation.
- On the basis of workflow, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into upstream processing and downstream processing. In 2021, upstream processing segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to rising investment for research and development activities by major healthcare organizations.
- On the basis of delivery method, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into in vivo and ex vivo. In 2021, in vivo segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to its high availability and process reliability.
- On the basis of disease indication, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, veterinary disease and other. In 2021, cancer segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market owing to the rising incidence and prevalence of genetic disorders.
- On the basis of application, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into gene therapy and vaccinology. In 2021, gene therapy segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to broad range of applications in medical sector.
- On the basis of end user, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and academic/ research institutes. In 2021, academic/ research institutes segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to increasing initiative activities by various healthcare organizations and government bodies to encourage research endeavour.
North America Lentiviral Vector Market Country Level Analysis
North America lentiviral vector market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, component, type, generation, workflow, delivery method, disease indication, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America lentiviral vector market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Upstream processing in North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing research advancements in gene therapy. The U.S. is leading the growth of the North America lentiviral vector market and upstream processing segment is dominating in the country because of increasing research and development for the vaccine especially COVID-19 and rising production of therapeutics for the infectious diseases.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Acquisition and Merger is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Lentiviral Vector Market
The lentiviral vector market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth. Additionally, it provides data regarding acquisition and agreement among the major market plyers and start-up companies. Moreover, growing impact of research and development activities on lentiviral vector market also increases growth pace. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Lentiviral Vector Market Share Analysis
The lentiviral vector market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America lentiviral vector market.
The major companies dealing in the North America lentiviral vector market report are Applied Biological Materials Inc., Creative Biolabs, bluebird bio, Inc., System Biosciences, LLC, Cobra Biologics Limited, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation), Sirion-Biotech GmbH, Merck KGaA, OriGene Technologies, Inc., Sino Biological Inc., Cell Biolabs, Inc., Batavia Biosciences B.V., Lonza, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Waisman Biomanufacturing, Cytiva (a subsidiary of Danaher) among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the lentiviral vector market.
- In February 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it had won six awards in the annual CMO Leadership Awards. The awards presented by Life Science Leader and Outsourced Pharma, recognize top contract manufacturing partners as evaluated by biopharma and biotech companies. It is estimated that this recognition is anticipated to strengthen its footprints globally and lead to an upsurge in its growth in the coming years.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the lentiviral vector market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: North America Lentiviral Vector Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.