North America Liposuction Devices Market By Product Type (Portable Liposuction Surgery Devices, Stand-alone Liposuction Surgery Devices), Technology (Suction-Assisted Liposuction, Power-Assisted Liposuction, Water Jet Assisted Liposuction Devices, Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction, Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction Devices, Tumescent Liposuction, Aspirator Devices, Laser Assisted Liposuction Devices, Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Devices, External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Cosmetic Surgical Centers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Liposuction Devices Market
North America liposuction devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to growing awareness about liposuction along with increasing obese population.
Market Definition: North America Liposuction Devices Market
Liposuction, subsequently known as lipoplasty, involves corrective surgery which thins and reshapes individual parts of the body by eliminating accumulation of fat stores, optimizing body shapes and volume. This surgery removes fat from different imaginable sections such as knees, hips and back, midriff and belly, ears, button and collar, upper and back of legs, internal leg, stomach, calves and back. The fat is extracted through a hollow instrument called a cannula that is injected under the body. Liposuction is routinely paired with and conducted by other plastic surgery procedures such as facelift, abdominoplasty and breast reduction. It can change the structure of the body and permanently remove fat cells.
- Growing obese population, is driving the growth of market
- Increased awareness of beauty with increased number of trained and qualified cosmetic surgeons, drives the market growth
- Rising use of procedures for liposuction, drives the market growth
- Rising technological advances in liposuction devices, drive the growth of market
- Lack of proper compensation policies, hampering the growth of market
- Rare complication of kidney and heart problems, hindering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Liposuction Devices Market
By Product Type
- Portable Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Stand-alone Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Suction-Assisted Liposuction
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction
- Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Aspirator Devices
- Laser Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Devices
- External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cosmetic Surgical Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Innovia Medical has collaborated with Medical Device Resource Company located in Livermore, California, and MD Resource has been a producer and supplier of liposuction and fat transfer devices for the plastic and cosmetic surgery industries. The introduction of their services allows Innovia to offer plastic or cosmetic surgery to consumers with the most extensive solutions for fat grafting in the market. The purchase helps strengthen Innovia's suite of services built for medical professionals and their clients in mind.
- In May 2019, Regenacell Therapy, Inc. has announced the launch of the Lipo-Pro Program, a new and innovative adipose extraction and storage system. This innovative approach allows the procurement of adipose suction and eventual preparation of adipose grafting at the point of care while maintaining the cellular portion of both the grafting and the infranatant while eliminating the acellular components of the oil and the remaining infranatant. With this launch, the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
North America liposuction devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liposuction devices market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America liposuction devices market are Mentor Worldwide LLC, Lumenis, INMODE, Medality Medical, Olympus Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Hamilton Thorne Inc., Candela Corp., Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd., Cutera, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., Bruker, Ambicare, ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Wells Johnson., Sciton, Inc, Solta Medica, Bausch Health, Genesis Biosystems, Inc., ALLERGAN, Cynosure Inc., ERCHONIA CORPORATION among others.
Research Methodology: North America Liposuction Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America liposuction devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level