North America Lumber Pallet Market, by Product Type (Stringer Lumber Pallets, Block Lumber Pallets, Double Face Pallets, Double Wing Pallets, and Others), Wood Type (Softwood and Hardwood), Size (800x1200 mm, 1000x1200 mm, 800x600 mm, 914x914 mm, 1118x1118 mm, 1200x1000 mm, and Others), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Retail, Automotive, and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Lumber Pallet Market
Lumber pallet market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,592,203.07 million by 2028.
A lumber pallet is a flat, portable, and rigid platform that is made of wood. It is primarily used to carry heavy loads of goods and materials. Lumber pallets are also used to pile up, store, assemble and transport goods. These pallets improve operational efficiency in warehouses by allowing easy movement of stocked goods. As the goods placed on these pallets are much heavier, it could be combined with the use of machinery or tools such as forklifts and pallet jacks to make the transport smoother and easier.
Lumber pallets offer a great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. They can be customized for various requirements in a number of ways. Wooden pallets can be used just as they are-either stacked or cut to the size that is desired. For instance, stacked wooden pallets can make an excellent base for sofa, especially the one for outdoor patio. Pallets stacked or combined can also make an inexpensive base for bed. Lumber pallets offers an opportunity to the consumers to design it according to their specific requirements so that they perfectly match to the load requirements.
This lumber pallet market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Lumber Pallet Market Scope and Market Size
North America lumber pallet market is segmented of the basis into product type, wood type, size, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into stringer lumber pallets, block lumber pallets, double face pallets, double wing pallets and others. The demand for stringer lumber pallet is increasing as they could be easily be picked up using a forklift which makes this segment dominate the region.
- On the basis of wood type, the market is segmented into softwood and hardwood. The demand for softwood is increasing as they prevent all kinds of contamination which makes this segment dominate the region.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 800x1200 mm, 1000x 1200 mm, 800x600 mm, 914x914 mm, 1118x1118 mm, 1200x1000 mm and others. The 800x1200 mm segment is dominating due to the consistent quality that it offers which makes the 800x1200 mm segment dominate the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into offline and online. The offline segment is dominating as it offers more comfort to the older generation which makes the offline channel dominate this region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, retail, automotive and others. The food & beverage segment is dominating due to the correct packaging specification provided by Lumber Pallet which makes this segment dominate the region.
Lumber Pallet Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, wood type, size, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in the lumber pallet market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- In North America lumber pallet market, the U.S. is dominating the market due to increase in demand for lumber pallets in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Lumber Pallet Industry
North America Lumber pallet market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Lumber pallet market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Lumber pallet market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Lumber Pallet Market Share Analysis
North America Lumber pallet market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America lumber pallet market.
The major players covered in the report are CHEP (A subsidiary of Brambles), Palcon LLC, Grief, UFP Industries, Inc., PGS Group, Premium Pallets, Inc. among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Several product developments are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of lumber pallet market.
- In April 2019, UAB Vigidas Pack opened its new pallet workshop in Belgium. This was done to increase faster product delivery to customers in Western Europe. This expansion has helped the company in stocking high-demand products in large quantities.
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company market share with increased coverage and presence. They also benefit the organisations and improve their offerings of lumber pallet through expanded range of size.