North America Menstrual Cups Market, By Type (Vaginal Cup and Cervical Cup), Material (Silicone, Thermoplastic Isomer, Rubber and Latex), Size (Small and Large), Usability (Reusable and Disposable), Shape (Round, Hollow, Pointy and Flat), Distribution Channel (Online Stores, Retail Pharmacies, Department Stores, Supermarket and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
North America menstrual cups market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the North America menstrual cups market is growing with a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,378.92 million by 2028 from USD 910.22 million in 2020. Rise in adoption of menstrual cup and increase in awareness for advanced feminine hygiene products are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Menstrual cups are a type of reusable and disposable menstrual product. It is a small, funnel-shaped and flexible cup which can be made up of rubber, latex, silicone, and thermoplastic isomer. Every month during menstruation women can use this product. This has been reported that menstrual cups can collect more amount of blood as compared to that of other menstrual products such as sanitary pads, tampons among others. Moreover, these are eco-friendly as are reusable and do not need any landfill to dispose of the product. Depending on the menstrual blood flow consumer can wear this product for up to 12 hours.
The demand for menstrual cups have been increased in both developed as well as in developing countries and the reason behind this is a rise in adoption of the menstrual cup around the world. The menstrual cups market is growing due to an increase in awareness for advanced feminine hygiene products, high-level safety associated with menstrual products. The market will grow in the forecasted period with the increasing adoption of e-commerce and technological advancements.
The North America menstrual cups market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America menstrual cups market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on type, material, size, usability, shape and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the menstrual cups market is segmented into vaginal cup and cervical cup. In 2021, vaginal cup segment is dominating the market because majority of cups are vaginal type. Cervical cups only used for female have high cervical size. However vaginal cups can be used by both types.
- On the basis of material, the menstrual cups market is segmented into silicone, thermoplastic isomer, rubber and latex. In 2021, silicone segment is dominating the market because silicone is a biodegradable material which cannot harm the human skin. Moreover silicone the second most abundant mineral in the Earth’s crust and one that isn’t hazardous to the environment and do not interfere with the pH or bacterial balance in the vagina.
- On the basis of size, the menstrual cups market is segmented into small and large. In 2021, small size is dominating the market because small size is used by the majority of population that the adult population and can be fitted easily to majority of population.
- On the basis of usability, the menstrual cups market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2021, reusable segment is dominating the market because menstrual cups are made up of silicone can be used up to 10 years depending upon the brand. Moreover, reusability and growth in demand for eco-friendly feminine hygiene products.
- On the basis of shape, the menstrual cups market is segmented into round, hollow, pointy and flat. In 2021, round segment is dominating the market because they are easier to hold (if necessary) and a little more sturdy than the flat style. They can also be trimmed to a required length, and will provide a little less irritation if they happen to protrude.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the menstrual cups market is segmented into online stores, retail pharmacies, department stores, supermarket and others. In 2021, online stores segment is dominating the market because owing to penetration of e-commerce stores and changing buying patterns of consumers.
The North America menstrual cups market is analysed and market size information is provided type, material, size, usability, shape and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the North America menstrual cups market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
North America menstrual cups market is expected to dominate the market due to increase in both developed as well as in developing countries. The U.S. is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted periods due to awareness for advanced feminine hygiene products. Canada is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the high level of safety associated with menstrual products. Mexico is expected to grow due to the rise in the adoption of menstrual cups around the world.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in awareness for advanced feminine hygiene products and high-level safety associated with menstrual products in the North America menstrual cups market is creating new opportunities for players in the North America menstrual cups market
North America menstrual cups market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the North America menstrual cups market sales, impact of advancement in the North America menstrual cups market and changes in regulatory scenarios. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and North America Menstrual Cups Market Share Analysis
North America menstrual cups market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America menstrual cups market.
The major players covered in the report are Keeper, Inc., Anigan, Diva International Inc., YUUKI Company s.r.o., Mooncup Ltd, Lunette Menstrual Cup, Procter & Gamble, Me Luna, Saalt, INTIMINA, OrganicCup ApS, Lena Cup, among others. and domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the menstrual cups market.
- In April 2019, Diva International Inc. launched new menstrual cup size, model 0 to empower every woman with respect to their bodies and the self- knowledge. This new product launch boosted the company’s product portfolio and allowed consumer to experience innovative product.
- In October 2018, Procter & Gamble launched a new Tampax feminine hygiene product which has been designed with a lot of protection and comfort to women health. The menstrual cup launched has soft curve shape that reduces the pressure over the bladder and reduces the incontinence problem. This product launch enhanced the company’s product portfolio and accelerated the company’s growth.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the North America menstrual cups market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for menstrual cups market.
Customization Available: North America Menstrual Cups Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.