North America Middle Office Outsourcing Market, By Offering (Foreign Exchange and Trade Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Operations, Liquidity Management, Asset Class Servicing and Others), Deployment Model (Cloud and On Premises), End User (Investment Banking and Management Firms, Asset Management Companies, Stock Exchanges, Broker- Dealers, Banks and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The North America middle office outsourcing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 5,459.13 million by 2028. Growing adoption of middle office outsourcings solutions is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
The middle office is the department in a financial services organization, investment bank, or hedge fund that lies in between the front and back office. It typically manages risk and calculates profits and losses. Middle office outsourcing refers to carrying out these middle office non-core functions with the help of a third party. Middle office outsourcing carries out a package of traditional middle-office functions, such as trade processing, reconciliations, corporate actions and investment accounting, with new data aggregation, storage and analytics services. Middle-office operations were outsourced for competitive advantage.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing adoption of new technologies such as AI, machine learning and others in outsourcing and improved focus towards reducing the cost of conducting business. Delay in outsourcing process is restraining the middle office outsourcing market growth. Emergence of big data analytics and increasing digitization and automation of business processes are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Legal concerns and data privacy issues are acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This middle office outsourcing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America middle office outsourcing market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the North America middle office outsourcing market has been segmented into foreign exchange and trade management, portfolio management, investment operations, liquidity management, asset class servicing and others. In 2021, foreign exchange and trade management segment is expected to dominate the market mainly due to factors such as need to save costs and access to continuous trade support.
- On the basis of deployment model, the North America middle office outsourcing market has been segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2021, on premises segment is expected to dominate the market due to preference of asset managers to manage data on premise deployment model and security issues pertaining to investment and finance operations.
- On the basis of end user, the North America middle office outsourcing market has been segmented into investment banking and management firms, asset management companies, stock exchanges, broker- dealers, banks and others. In 2021, investment banking and management firms segment is expected to dominate the market owing to increasing demand for outsourcing of investment operations and reduced costs of outsourcing services.
North America Middle Office Outsourcing Market Country Level Analysis
North America middle office outsourcing market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, deployment model, and end user.
The countries covered in North America middle office outsourcing market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
U.S. dominates the North America middle office outsourcing market owing to the factors such as strong presence of asset management providers and growing adoption of technological innovations in middle office outsourcing.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Middle Office Outsourcing Business
North America middle office outsourcing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in middle office outsourcing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the middle office outsourcing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Middle Office Outsourcing Market Share Analysis
North America middle office outsourcing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America Middle office outsourcing market.
The major players covered in the North America middle office outsourcing market report are Accenture, BNP Paribas, GBST, JPMorgan Chase & Co., SS&C Technologies, Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, State Street Corporation, Citigroup Inc., THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORPORATION, CACEIS, Apex Group Ltd., Northern Trust Corporation, Linedata, Empaxis Data Management, Inc., Indus Valley Partners., BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN, and Genpact among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of middle office outsourcing market.
- In February 2021, BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN announced launch of new look middle-office platform named as ‘BBH Investment Operations, powered by Infomediary’. This newly launched platform aims to transform the way asset manager clients utilizes data for front-, middle- and back-office processes. This will help the company to enhance their offerings in the market.
- In November 2020, Apex Group Ltd. announced the launch of CFO & COO Solutions via their subsidiary Throgmorton. This newly launched CFO & COO Solutions will provide a comprehensive offering to help outsource functions and alleviate the associated cost pressures on asset managers. This will help the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for middle office outsourcing through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Middle Office Outsourcing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.