North America Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market By Technology (Lead Based, Patch Based), Type (Multi-Channel, Single Channel), Cellular Connection (Wireless (WIFI), Bluetooth (BT)), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF), Cardiac Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) is a real-time cardiac monitoring featured with the cutting edge technology to provide convenient and reliable monitoring of cardiac rate of patients with cardiac diseases. MCT monitoring devices are advanced developed device which automatically detects and transmits ECG rhythms without patient participation to a distant diagnostic monitoring laboratory up to the 30 days.
Growing cases of the cardiac diseases and awareness towards its diagnosis and treatment is leading to the excess utilization of the monitoring systems. Various monitoring systems are available to monitor the cardiac rates such as holters, event monitors and mobile cardiac telemetry monitoring systems. Across from all devices, MCT provides the efficient results from 24 hours till 30 days. The wide range of applications in the field of research, diagnostics, data storage and growing research oriented programs are boosting the requirement of the mobile cardiac telemetry in medical sector. The overall market of mobile cardiac telemetry is growing tremendously due to high reimbursement policies on MCT device and growing number of cardiac diseases.
North America mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
North America mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of technology, type, cellular connection and end user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into lead based and patch based.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into single channel and multi-channel.
- On the basis of cellular connection, the market is segmented into wireless (WIFI) and Bluetooth (BT).
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, cardiac centers, independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF) and home healthcare.
Competitive Analysis: North America Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Medicalgorithmics.com, The ScottCare Corporation, Medicomp Inc., nationalcardiac.com, ACSDiagnostics, Preventice Solutions, Inc., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., CorVitals, Inc., BioTelemetry, Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Biotricity, Hill-Rom Services Inc., BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Bittium, Cardiac Insight Inc. among others.
- In May 2019, Medicomp Inc.'s goods and services have been presented in its 40th annual Cardiac Rhythm Scientific Session, bringing together the best cardiac pacing and electrophysiology clinicians, scientists, researchers and innovators. The firm provided TelePatch, its flagship product and another sophisticated cardiac based ambulatory monitor, which provides surveillance on the Holter and Long-Term Holter systems, wireless events and MCT.
- In November 2018, Cardiac Insight cooperated with VivoSense to increase the use in clinical trials and other medical applications of wearable cardiac sensors. Both businesses have carried out improved studies in order to enhance the use of wearable biosensors for clinical pharmaceuticals and other applications.
- In May 2018, Preventice Solutions, Inc. colloabrated with GE Healthcare. The collaboration came with the a unified Holter, Cardiac Event Monitoring & Cardiac Telemetry solution in hospital, leading to a single gateway with the cardiac management scheme of GE Healthcare MUSE.
Research Methodology: North America Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.