North America Network Packet Broker Market By Network Set Up (On-Premise, Cloud, Virtual), Security Tools (Active (Inline), Passive), Band-Width (1 GBPS and 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS, 100 GBPS), End-User (Enterprises, Service Providers, Government Organizations), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Network Packet Broker (NPBs) is intended to provide any particular tool with the traffic of concern. NPBs aggregate and filter the information sent to instruments and add smart grooming and enhancement of safety, such as deduplication, SSL decryption, information masking and threat information. The network packet broker market's development is a result of a requirement for streamlined data center administration and automation and increased cloud services demand.
North America network packet broker market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Network Packet Broker Market
North America network packet broker market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of network set up, security tools, band-width and end-user.
- On the basis of network set up, the market is segmented into on-premise, virtual and cloud
- On the basis of security tools, the market is segmented into passive and active (inline)
- On the basis of band-width, the market is segmented into 1 GBPS and 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS and 100 GBPS
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into service providers, enterprises and government organizations
Competitive Analysis: North America Network Packet Broker Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are NETSCOUT, VIAVI Solutions Inc., Keysight Technologies, Gigamon, APCON, Garland Technology, Big Switch Networks, Inc., Network Critical, Corvil, Microtel Innovation S.r.l, Juniper Networks, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., CPACKET NETWORKS, Niagara Networks, Profitap HQ B.V., CGS Tower Networks, Datacom Systems INC, 5FeetNetworks Oy, Cisco and ECI Telecom among others.
- In October 2019, NETSCOUT launched software named as nGenius Packet Flow eXtender (PFX) for monitoring cybersecurity and for service assurance. This has been built on NETSCOUT ISNG platform for delivering smart data technology in real time for enhancing both business security as well as service assurance solutions. This will help the company in saving cost due to its networks wide visibility.
- In August 2019, Garland Technology launched a PacketMAX with advanced features. This has come up as a standalone tool to extend set of features as an add-on device which consists of PacketMAX: Advanced Aggregators and PacketMAX: Advanced Features Dedup. This will help the company to cater wide range of customers.
- In July 2018, Gigamon launched “next-generation” network packet broker in security business. This helps in setting up its network visibility equipment as traffic monitoring systems by identifying the movement in any network and transmitting them to suitable security tool for additional inquiry. This will help the company in sale maximization by catering the customer’s needs.
Research Methodology: North America Network Packet Broker Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers