North America Non-Stick Cookware Market, By Product (Pan, Pot, Bakeware, Pressure Cooker, Skillet, Square Grill, Oven Tray, Dutch Oven, Loaf Tin, Sandwich Toaster, Wok, Egg Poacher, Others), Raw Material (Base Material, Coating), Coating Layer (Single Layer, Double Layer, Triple Layer), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Utensil Store, E-Commerce, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico,) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The non-stick cookware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 11,649.12 million by 2028.
Non-stick cookware is cookware or kitchen utensils with a surface employed to limit cooked raw material's tendency to adhere to the cookware. Non-stick cookware generally consists of two parts, the base material and coating. While the base material utilized for the manufacturing of non-stick cookware range from metals, alloys, glass and ceramic among other coatings are generally manufactured using materials such as anodized aluminum, enamelled cast iron, ceramic, seasoned cast iron among others.
Availability of numerous types of non-stick cookware products is expected to drive and boost the demand for the non-stick cookware market. Tendency of certain non-stick materials to release toxic chemicals into food is expected to hamper the demand for the non-stick cookware market. Growing participation of men in cooking is expected to act as an opportunity for the non-stick cookware market. The tendency of non-stick cookware to get easily scorched and scratched if proper care is not provided is expected to act as challenge for the non-stick cookware market.
This non-stick cookware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the non-stick cookware market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The non-stick cookware market is segmented on the basis of the product, raw material, coating layer, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the non-stick cookware market is segmented pan, pot, bakeware, pressure cooker, skillet, square grill, oven tray, Dutch oven, loaf tin, sandwich toaster, wok, egg poacher and others. In 2021, the pan segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market because pans are widely used across the population.
- On the basis of raw material, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into base material and coating. In 2021, the base material segment dominates the non-stick cookware market because the base material such as cast iron as widely used by the manufacturers of cookware due to its high strength.
- On the basis of coating layer, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into single layer, double layer and triple layer. In 2021, triple layer segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market as triple layer provides better durability to the cookware.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, utensil store, e-commerce and others. In 2021, supermarkets/hypermarkets segment dominates the non-stick cookware market because supermarkets/hypermarkets distribution channel provides end-consumers with quick delivery options and ease of accessibility.
- On the basis of end-user, the non-stick cookware market is segmented residential and commercial. In 2021, the residential segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market due to the rising health awareness among the general public as non-stick cookware utilizes a minimum amount of cooking oil, resulting in improved health benefits.
Non-Stick Cookware Market Country Level Analysis
Non-stick cookware market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product, raw material, coating layer, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in non-stick cookware market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
While in the North American regions, the U.S. is dominating due to increasing cultural shift in food culture of the region and increasing health awareness among the modern customers is expected to drive and boost the demand for the non-stick cookware market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in Non-Stick Cookware Industry
Non-stick cookware market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in non-stick cookware and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the non-stick cookware market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Non-Stick Cookware Market Share Analysis
Non-stick cookware market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to non-stick cookware market.
The major players covered in the report are Crown Cookware, Tramontina USA Inc., Hawkins Cookers Limited, Sub-Zero Group, Inc., John Wright Company., Newell Brands, SCANPAN USA, INC., RangeKleen., TEFAL S.A.S (a subsidiary of Groupe SEB), Gibson Overseas, Inc, Moneta Cookware, Le Creuset., Swiss Diamond., The Vollrath Company, LLC, Berndes Cookware, Cuisinart, ZHEJIANG HANXIN COOKWARE CO., LTD. and Zhejiang Zhongxin Cookware Co.,Ltd, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of non-stick cookware market.
- In March 2021, The Vollrath Company, LLC had announced that Elizabeth Truett who has joined the company as a senior vice president of the operations. The update helps in increasing proper dealings of the company which generates sales in future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for non-stick cookware through expanded range of size.