North America Operating Room Equipment Supplies Market By Product (Instruments, Accessories), Applications (Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Nephrology, Neurosurgeries, Oncosurgery, General Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Operating rooms are the specialized workspaces which need highly functional equipment and of the highest quality for performing the lifesaving procedures by the surgeons and other operating room personnel. The operating room equipment includes surgical booms, surgical displays, operating room integration systems and other instruments which are technologically developed. The surgical and other staff should research the available products from several medical equipment manufacturers and then make the purchasing decisions depending on the quality of equipment, after purchase service and the cost among other factors.
North America operating room equipment supplies market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Operating Room Equipment Supplies Market
North America operating room equipment supplies market is segmented into three notable segments which are product, applications and end user.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into instruments and accessories
- In February 2019, Stryker acquired Arrinex, Inc. This acquisition of Arrinex would highly complement the Stryker’s ENT product portfolio, which is a part of the Neurotechnology business. This strategy would help in expanding the product portfolio of the company and would enhance their customer base.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, nephrology, general surgery, oncosurgery and others
- In February 2019, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA launched new sterile disposable handles for the polaris lights which would help in simplifying the operating room hygiene procedures. This would help the company to expand its product portfolio.
- On the basis end user, the market is segmented into of hospitals, specialty surgical centers and ambulatory surgery centers
- In November 2017, Verb Surgical Inc. and Getinge announced a strategic partnership for developing the digital surgery solutions. The digital surgery solutions would include robotics, advanced instrumentation, advanced visualization, operating room integration, data analytics/AI and connectivity. This would help the company to expand its product portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: North America Operating Room Equipment Supplies Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Stryker, Medtronic, CONMED Corporation, STERIS plc., Olympus Corporation, Creative Health Tech Private Limited, AMTAI Medical Equipment, Inc., Brandon Medical Co Ltd, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Torontech Inc., Siemens, Mizuho OSI, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Getinge AB, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hillrom Services Inc., and others.
- In May 2019, Stryker participated in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Health Care Conference which was held at Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on 14th May 2019. This helped the company in enhancing their customer base and brand promotion.
- In February 2019, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. participated at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference held in Florida on 13th March. This would help the company to engage more customers and expand their business.
- In October 2017, Arthrex Inc., announced plans to build a new surgical device and implant manufacturing facility in South Carolina. This strategy would help in expanding the business and will also expand the product portfolio with various new and innovative products.
Research Methodology: North America Operating Room Equipment Supplies Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Distributors, Medical and Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.