North America Optical Imaging Market By Product (Imaging Systems, Cameras, Optical Imaging Software, Illumination Systems, Lenses, Other Optical Imaging Products), Technique (Optical Coherence Tomography, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy, Hyperspectral Imaging, Photoacoustic Tomography), Therapeutic Area (Ophthalmology, Oncology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Others), Application (Pathological Imaging, Intra-Operative Imaging), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Optical Imaging Market
North America optical imaging market is registering a Substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the demand can be due to the increasing prevalence of eye disorders and the continued development in technology.
Market Definition: North America Optical Imaging Market
Optical imaging is used to take opaque pictures of the elements of the internal organ. Visible light or rays are used for the accurate image of inner organs and tissues. It also includes representations of larger structures of cells and molecules. Such photographs are used by clinicians for the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and various research projects.
- Surging incidence of eye disorders is driving the market growth
- Continuous technological advancement is helping the market growth
- Increasing demand to minimize the use of radiation technologies is flourishing the market growth
- Affordable clinical trials is also helping in growth of the market
- Strict policies of government will act as market restraint
- Lack of skilled professionals hampers the market growth
- Expensive imaging process hinders the market growth
Segmentation: North America Optical Imaging Market
- Imaging Systems
- Optical Imaging Systems
- Spectral Imaging Systems
- Optical Imaging Software
- Illumination Systems
- Other Optical Imaging Products
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Photoacoustic Tomography
By Therapeutic Area
- Pathological Imaging
- Intra-Operative Imaging
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, The Optical Society announces that the researchers have developed a new compact, fiber-based remote sensing imaging spectrometer which is capable of capturing 30,000 sampling points and each containing more than 60 wavelengths. Combined with high spatial resolution, this rich spectral data provides a good insight into the chemical composition of a scene or specimen. Despite having to monitor the spectrometer directly, it receives spectral information. It makes the view of rapidly changing artifacts such as traveling targets and evolving background conditions.
- In September 2018, KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America Inc., a pioneer in technology for endoscopy, pathology and convergence of operating rooms, has introduced NIR / ICG Fluorescence Pathology, an IMAGE1 S product. KARL STORZ NIR / ICG Imaging system assists operators in taking critical choices that can reduce the incidence of costly complications by providing U.S. food and drug administration- ICG technology for endoscopy. It is a method of creating a new paradigm for a minimally invasive neurosurgical diagnosis. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share
North America optical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of optical imaging market for North America,
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America optical imaging market are Abbott, Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Microsystems, TOPCON CORPORATION, Canon Inc., Heidelberg Engineering GmbH., Optovue, Incorporated, PerkinElmer Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Raytheon Company., ChemImage Corporation, Aetos Technologies., Michelson Diagnostics Inc., NIDEK CO., LTD,
Research Methodology: North America Optical Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America optical imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)