North America Oral Care Products and Other Dental Consumables Market By Product (Dental Restoration Products, Dental Restoration Materials), By Distribution Channel (Consumer Stores Market, Dental Dispensaries Market, Retail Pharmacies Market, Online Distribution Market), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Oral Care Products and Other Dental Consumables Market
North America oral care products & other dental consumables market are registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the growing elderly population, growing dental tourism and an increase in per capita income, leading to increased health spending on dental care.
Market Definition: North America Oral Care Products and Other Dental Consumables Market
Oral care products and other dental consumables are made up of a number of products that are used for dental damage. Fluoride, teeth whiteners, restorative materials, printers and dental sealants are included in oral care goods and other dental consumables. Other products are included in dental consumables, such as orthodontic tubes, ties, tops and other biomaterials. In 2013, it is anticipated that 17 million dental hygienists will be affected in the Netherlands by dental infection.
- Growing elderly population is driving the growth of the market
- The increased incidence of dental and other periodontal diseases is driving market growth
- Increasing awareness of oral hygiene and fresh food boosts the growth of the market
- Growing and improved dental tourism and per capita sales add to increasing health expenditure on the dental industry
- The lack of dental professionals hampers the growth of the market
- The high cost of dental tests restricting the growth of the market
- problem of reimbursement in different geographical regions is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Oral Care Products and Other Dental Consumables Market
- Dental Restoration Products
- Dental Implants
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Inlays & Onlays
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restoration Materials
- Indirect Restorative Materials
- Other Indirect Restorative Materials
- Dental Biomaterials
- Dental Bone Grafts
- Tissue Regenerative Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Glass Ionomers
- Other Direct Restorative Materials
- clear Aligners/Removable Braces
- Fixed Braces
- Anchorage Appliances
- Dental Anesthetics
- Topical Anesthetics
- Dental Hemostats
- Gelatin-Based Hemostat
- Dental Sutures
- Infection Control
- Sanitizing Gels
- Personal Protective Wear
- Shaping & Cleaning Consumables
- Access Preparation Consumables
- Obturation Consumables
- Whitening Products
- Finishing & Polishing Products
- Prophylaxis Products
- Other Dental Consumables
- Indirect Restorative Materials
By Distribution Channel
- Consumer Stores Market
- Dental Dispensaries Market
- Retail Pharmacies Market
- Online Distribution Market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, Dentsply Sirona, the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technology has signed a supply agreement with Kitron. As a result, it is expanding its portfolio of key suppliers to further encourage innovation and dentistry. In terms of quality, distribution and competitive pricing, Kitron will improve the company’s supply chain and further expand their expertise in the field of electronic products.
- In February 2016, Egalet Corporation announced its collaborative agreement with Septodont, Inc., a dedicated company for the provision of innovative pharmaceutical products for the dental profession. Under this agreement; Septodont will only support the use of its specialized sales force by SPRIX (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray for dentists in the United States. Under the conditions of this deal, Egalet must pay an annual licensing fee, earn a marketing incentive and share profits on net sales of SPRIX with the dentists in the United States.
North America oral care products & other dental consumables market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oral care products & other dental consumables market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America oral care products & other dental consumables market are 3M, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dabur.com, Dr. Fresh Inc., GC Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Ivoclar Vivadent, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Kao Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Household & Health Care Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Procter & Gamble., Ranir, Sunstar Suisse S.A., supersmile., Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ultradent Products Inc., Unilever, Young Innovations, Inc., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: North America Oral Care Products and Other Dental Consumables Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America oral care products & other dental consumables market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)