North America Organic Pigments Market By Type (Azo Pigments, Phthalocyanine Pigments, Carbazole Violet, High Performance Pigments And Others), Application (Printing Inks, Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Ceramics, Glass, Minerals, Leather & Textile, Cosmetics, Electronics, Others), Color (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Organic pigments are organic solids particulate that are intensely coloured. Organic pigments are physically and chemically unaffected by the substrate in which pigments are incorporated and organic pigments has high tinctorial strength, stability to solvent, light, heat, weathering and are insoluble. Organic pigments can be segmented into monoazo pigments, diazo pigments, acid and base dye pigments, hthalocyanine pigments, quinacridone pigments, and other polycyclic pigments. Organic pigments are available in many colors including white, yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green, brown, black and others.
Additionally, increasing demand of organic pigment in pharmaceuticals industry, growing demand of bio-based paints and coatings and increasing number of color shades is increasing the demand of organic pigments in developed as well as developing countries due to urbanization, industrialization and modernization. Increasing production and consumption of organic pigments is helping the Asia-Pacific organic pigments market to grow in future.
North America organic pigments market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Organic Pigments Market
North America organic pigments market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the basis of type, application and colour.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into azo pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, carbazole violet, high performance pigments and others
- In June 2016, BASF SE launched a new colour pigments brand. This serves customers across five key industries. It will help the company to strengthen the product portfolio.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into printing inks, paints & coatings, plastics, ceramics, glass, minerals, leather & textile, cosmetics, electronics and others
- In August 2018, DIC CORPORATION completed investment in Green Earth Institute Co., Ltd., viz. a Tokyo based biotech startup for producing sustainable chemicals for the global market. This helps the company to extend its product base and to improve society's sustainability.
- On the basis of color, the market is segmented into yellow, red, blue, green, violet and others
- In July 2017, Dominion Color Corporation rebranded itself by putting emphasis on creating new website, social media platform and videos. So it can have impact over the digital platform “Your Idea”. Our Solution” was the new tag-line to focus on its customers. The development helped in enhancing company’s recognition around the world.
Competitive Analysis: North America Organic Pigments Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are FERRO CORPORATION, Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd., Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, LANXESS, Atul Ltd, Synthesia, a.s., Heubach GmbH, Trust Chem Co., Ltd., CATHAY INDUSTRIES, Merck KGaA, BASF SE, DIC CORPORATION, Clariant, Carl Schlenk AG, Apollo Colors Inc, The Chemours Company, Jet-Mate Canada Inc., TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD, Organic Dyes and Pigment, Dominion Colour Corporation, and First Source Worldwide.
- In September 2018, SABIC and Clariant entered into the governance agreement that outlines SABIC's long-term commitment as a 24.99 percent investor to help increase the company's strategic growth rate.
- In November 2016, BASF SE collaborated with HP for the production of 3D printing material and makes it available for customers with the name HP Multi Jet User Open Platform. This collaboration helped the company to maximize its presence and customer base.
Research Methodology: North America Organic Pigments Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.