North America Orthobiologics Market By Products (Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM), Allograft, Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP), Viscosupplementation, Synthetic Bone Substitutes, Stem Cell Therapy, Bone Marrow Aspirate Protein, Plasma-Rich Protein, Other Products), Application (Spinal Fusion, Trauma Repair, Reconstructive Surgery, Tendon And Ligament, Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis, Soft-Tissue Injuries, Fracture Recovery, Maxillofacial and Dental Applications, Others), By Type ( Knee, Ankle, Hip, Wrist & Shoulder, Spine, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics & Ambulatory Care Centers, Research & Academic Institutes, Dental Clinics and Facilities), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Orthobiologics Market
North America orthobiologics market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.58% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging orthopedic related diseases due to lifestyle choices and increased consciousness among individuals due to orthobiological advantages.
Market Definition: North America Orthobiologics Market
Orthobiologics are drugs that are used by orthopedic surgeons to assist cure wounds faster. They are used to enhance regeneration of damaged joints and tissues, tendons and ligaments that have been wounded. These products are produced of normally occurring drugs in your flesh. Using orthobiologics drugs in greater levels helps speed up the healing process. Some main advantages connected with conservative orthobiologics therapies include minimizing the effect of degenerative disease, completing all processes as an outpatient in the workplace, and regeneration is faster than surgery.
- Growing old population, is driving the growth of the market
- Surging orthopedic related diseases due to lifestyle choices, is propelling the growth of the market
- Technological advancement in the orthobiologics, is boosting the growth of the market
- Increased consciousness among individuals due to orthobiological advantages, is contributing to the growth of the market
- Strict government guidelines, are restricting the growth of the market.
- Post-surgery difficulties, is hindering the growth of the market
- High charge of orthopedic implants, is hampering the growth of the market,
Segmentation: North America Orthobiologics Market
- Demineralized bone matrix (DBM)
- Bone morphogenetic protein (BMP)
- Synthetic bone substitutes
- Stem cell therapy
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Protein
- Plasma-Rich Protein
- Other Products
- Spinal fusion
- Trauma repair
- Reconstructive surgery
- Tendon and ligament
- Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
- Fracture Recovery
- Maxillofacial and Dental Applications
- Wrist & Shoulder
- Orthopedic clinics & Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Dental Clinics and Facilities
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, SeaSpine Holdings Corporation has declared the restricted release and accomplishment of the primary operation of its Shoreline RT Cervical Interbody Implant System. Shoreline RT is the initial in a series of products to mix exclusive NanoMetalene technology with the Reef Topography. This system involves big footprint implants and various lordosis choices intended to allow surgeons to respond to a multitude of patient anatomies and pathologies.
- In March 2019, Fidia is presenting NuDYN, its first item in the class of regenerative medicine. NuDYN is a stable, injectable, flow-proof amniotic membrane-derived allograft of donor placenta acquired through cesarean delivery. It is designed to be acellular to allow shelf-stable retention while maintaining the useful characteristics of the amniotic membrane including hyaluronic acid, collagen and development variables. These intrinsic characteristics of the allograft provide safety, lubrication and help.
North America orthobiologics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthobiologics market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America orthobiologics market are Baxter, CONMED Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Exactech, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medtronic, NuVasive, Inc., RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Sanofi, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, SINTX Technologies, Inc., AlloSource, aap Implantate AG, and others.
Research Methodology: North America Orthobiologics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America orthobiologics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)