North America Orthodontic Supplies Market By Product (Fixed Braces, Removable Braces, Adhesives, Accessories), By Patient (Children and Teenagers, Adults), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Orthodontic Supplies Market
North America orthodontic supplies market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging awareness among the availability of orthodontic treatments is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: North America Orthodontic Supplies Market
Orthodontics is a field of dentistry that is involved in the correction of the improper jaws and teeth to improve the function and appearance of the teeth and jaws. There have been various technological advancements and innovations in orthodontic products. With the prevalence of oral diseases, there has been rise in the demand for orthodontic supplies. It is widely being used for the children as well as adults.
- The surging awareness among the availability of orthodontic treatments is driving the market growth
- Rise in research and development related to orthodontic products is fueling the market growth
- Rising rate of patients with malocclusions, jaw diseases, tooth decay/tooth loss, and jaw pain is boosting the market growth
- The headgears and brackets cause a damage during the dental debonding which hinders the market growth
- The braces and other orthodontic appliances may result in loss of facial appearance which is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Orthodontic Supplies Market
- Fixed Braces
- Brackets, By Type
- Conventional Brackets
- Self-Ligating Brackets
- Lingual Brackets
- Brackets, By Material
- Metal/Traditional Brackets
- Ceramic/Aesthetic Brackets
- Beta Titanium
- Nickel Titanium
- Stainless Steel
- Anchorage Appliances
- Bands and Buccal Tubes
- Elastomeric Ligatures
- Wire Ligatures
- Brackets, By Type
- Removable Braces
- Accessories (Headgears and Retainers)
- Children and Teenagers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Young Innovations had acquired The Orthodontic Store, Inc. The acquisition had expanded the business of Young Innovations in high-quality orthodontic appliances, supplies and instruments and also in customer service at an affordable price band. The deal had expanded the company customer base and surged its market share.
- In February 2018, EnvisionTEC had launched new orthodontic materials E-OrthoShape which is a very affordable material as well as it enables fast production of models. It has flexion, strength and biocompatibility which are required for aligner. The launch will expand the company’s materials portfolio and expand the sales of the company.
North America orthodontic supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthodontic supplies market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America orthodontic supplies market are Ormco Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, DB Orthodontics, AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS, Align Technology, Inc., 3M, Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC, EnvisionTEC, Danaher, Henry Schein, Inc., Ultradent Products Inc., Medtronic, Great Lakes Dental Technologies and G&H Orthodontics among others.
Research Methodology: North America Orthodontic Supplies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America orthodontic supplies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period