North America Paint Protection Film Market, By Brand (Clear Bra, Clear Mask, Invisible Shield, Rock Chip Protection, Clear Wrap, Car Scratch Protection Film and Others), Material (Polyurethane, Vinyl, Polyvinyl Chloride and Others), System (Water-Based Systems and Solvent-Based Systems), Finish (Matt Finish, Gloss Finish and Others), Application (Full hood, Leading Hood Edge, Bumpers, Fender Panels, Painted Side mirrors, Door Handle Cavities, Door Edges, Rocker Panels, Trunk Ledge and Others), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electrical and Electronics, Oil and Gas and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The paint protection film market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 348,349.70 thousand by 2028. The boom in business for the paint protection films which led to substantial growth in the demand for protective films in the aerospace industry is expected to boost the sales of the paint protection film market.
The paint protection films are films composed of polymeric materials which have an adhesive end to enable it to be stuck on to the surfaces to provide them protection from environmental parameters such as heat, UV radiations, rust, scratches, dust and stains. Paint protection films are mainly used by different end-users such as automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, electrical and electronics and several others.
The paint protection film offers significant protection to automotive and keeps it safe from all sorts of adversities it experiences in the road. Since the motor enthusiasts are getting more aware regarding the significant service of the paint protection films, thus the expected rise in the automotive market could be considered as a driver that would boost the sales of the paint protection film market. The high installation cost of paint protective films and its requirement for expert installers is hampering the demand of the paint protection film market. The innovation of advanced recyclable raw materials and production technologies have helped in bringing opportunities for the growth of paint protection film market in terms of sales and popularity. As global awareness and laws regarding landfill are being more scrutinising, the tendency of the paint protection film to produce extensive landfill wastes could challenge the growth and sales of the paint protection film market.
This paint protection film market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the paint protection film market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The paint protection film market is segmented on the basis of the brand, material, system, finish, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of brand, the paint protection film market is segmented into clear bra, clear mask, invisible shield, rock chip protection, clear wrap, car scratch protection film and others. In 2021, the demand of clear bra segment is more due to the high demand and manufacturing of automobiles in the area.
- Based on material, the paint protection film market is divided into polyurethane, vinyl, polyvinyl chloride and others. In 2021, polyurethane segment dominates due to its enhanced resistance to adversities and eco-friendly nature.
- On the basis of system, the paint protection film market is segmented into solvent-based systems and water-based systems. In 2021, solvent-based systems segment dominates because of the superior adhesion of such films and their ability to repel rust.
- On the basis of finish, the paint protection film market is segmented in matt finish, gloss finish and others. In 2021, gloss finish segment dominates because of its increased popularity among automotive enthusiasts and owners.
- Based on application, the paint protection film market is segmented into full hood, leading hood edge, bumpers, fender panels, painted side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, trunk ledge and others. In 2021, full hood segment dominates due to the high exposure of the hood to adverse conditions as compared to other parts of the automotive.
- On the basis of end-user, the paint protection film market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, electrical and electronics, oil and gas and others. In 2021, automotive segment dominates because of the increasing demand for cars, trucks and other automobiles in the region.
Paint Protection Film market Country Level Analysis
The paint protection film market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, brand, material, system, finish, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America paint protection film market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. is dominating in the North America paint protection film market due to increasing cautiousness for maintaining finish of the vehicles in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Paint Protection Film Industry
Paint protection film market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the installed base of different kind of products for paint protection film market, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the paint protection film market. The data is available for the historic period from 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Paint Protection Film Market Share Analysis
The paint protection film market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to paint protection film market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, Eastman Chemical Company, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (A Subsidiary of Saint-Gobain), AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, XPEL, Inc., STEK-USA, PremiumShield, REFLEK TECHNOLOGICAL CORPORATION, Ziebart International Corporation, Sharpline Converting Inc., SCHWEITZER-MAUDUIT INTERNATIONAL, INC., SCORPION WINDOW FILM, Garware Polyester Ltd., Madico, Inc., HAVERKAMP GMBH, KDX OPTICAL FILM MATERIAL (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD., RENOLIT SE, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of paint protection film market.
- In October 2020, XPEL, Inc. announced the expansion of Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating line-up into hydrophobic protection segment followed by the success of its Fusion Plus line of products in PPF to improve its sales and achieve goodwill among vehicle owners as well as installers.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for paint protection film through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Paint Protection Film Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.