North America Kraft Paper Market, By Type (Specialty Kraft Paper and Sack Kraft Paper), Product (Coated, Natural Recycled, Virgin Natural, Semi-Extensible, Extensible, High-Strength, Market Pulp, Black Kraft Paper, Colored Kraft Paper, Printed and Others), Grade (Bleached and Unbleached), Weight (<30GSM, 30-90 GSM, 90-120 GSM, 120-200 GSM and >200 GSM), Finish (Machine Glazed and Smooth Finished), Packaging Type (Consumer Packaging, Retail Packaging, Industrial Packaging and E-Commerce Packaging), Application (Bottle Carriers, Bags and Pouches, Sacks, Envelopes, Corrugated Sheets, Composite Cans, Cartons, Clamshell Packaging, Composite Cardboard Tubes and Others), End-User (Food and Beverages, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Stationery, Agriculture, Textile, Chemicals, Cement, Electronics and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Kraft Paper Market
Kraft paper market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 2.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach 5,182.34 USD Million by 2027.
U.S. region is dominating due to increasing number of sack kraft paper in various industries such as building and construction, food and beverages, personal care and consumer durables goods.
This kraft paper market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Kraft Paper Market Scope and Market Size
North America kraft paper market is segmented of the basis of type, product, grade, weight, finish, packaging type, application and end-user.
- The growth among segments helps you analyse the niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into specialty kraft paper and sack kraft paper. In North America, the sack kraft paper segment is increasing in the U.S. region because of the increasing demands of sack paper in packing industry. The sack kraft paper provides packaging with easy processing, low cost, non-toxic, tasteless, suitable for printing, light weight, long durability with high stiffness.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into coated, natural recycled, virgin natural, semi-extensible, extensible, high-strength, market pulp, black kraft paper, colored kraft paper, printed and others. In North America, the demand for coated paper is high because of its high demand in transportation sector. Coated kraft paper is 100% eco-friendly and can be recycled for new packing.
- On the basis of grade, the market is segmented into bleached and unbleached. Unbleached grade is dominating in the North America region because the unbleached kraft has high strength as compared to the bleached kraft paper.
- On the basis of weight, the market is segmented into <30 GSM, 30-90 GSM, 90-120 GSM, 120-200 GSM AND >200 GSM. <30 GSM is dominating in the North America region because of the easy availability of packed product and because it is easy to produce as per the manufacturer’s point of view as it comes under low cost and is less time consuming.
- On the basis of finish, the market is segmented into machine glazed and smooth finished. Machine glazed kraft paper is dominating the North America region because the machine glazed is a proper combination of appeal and strength. Mostly machine glaze paper is used in food and beverage market.
- On the basis of packaging type, the market is segmented into consumer packaging, retail packaging, industrial packaging and e-commerce packaging. Consumer packaging is dominating in the North America region because of rapid growth in online food delivery services which is being made from sack kraft paper.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into bottle carriers, bags and pouches, sacks, envelopes, corrugated sheets, composite cans, cartons, clamshell packaging, composite cardboard tubes and others. Bags and pouches made from kraft paper have high demand in North America because the bags and pouches have lot of storage space to easily transfer goods.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food and beverages, personal care & cosmetics, stationery, agriculture, textile, chemicals, cement, electronics and others. Food & beverages is dominating the North America market because the demand of natural product has increased highly. Sack kraft paper also helps to keep your products fresh for a longer period of time.
Kraft Paper Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country product type, material type, temperature and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the kraft paper market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. kraft paper market is dominating the market due to the growing demand for sack Kraft in food and beverages industry. For instance, it has been assumed that increase in internet penetration and digitalization is helping food joints to sell their products directly to their client. In Canada, the kraft paper market is dominating due to its transportation sector, as Canada is widely known for its transportation. In Mexico also, the sack kraft paper is dominating because of the presence of coastal regions as they are much more into the import and export sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Kraft Paper industry
North America kraft paper market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for kraft paper market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the kraft paper market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Kraft Paper Market Share Analysis
North America kraft paper market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America kraft paper market.
The major players covered in the report are Smurfit Kappa, International Paper, Mondi, WestRock Company, CTI Paper USA - A CTI Paper Group Company, Primo Tedesco S.A., BILLERUDKORSNÄS AKTIEBOLAG, Canfor, Verso Corporation, Oji Holdings Corporation, Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd., Georgia-Pacific, Papertec, Inc., THE GRIFF NETWORK and COPAMEX, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In May 2019, WestRock Company captured UBS Printing Group, Inc. The company can easily expand their product in beauty & personal care, nutraceutical and media industries. This expansion has helped the company to increase its production capacity and is also able to increase their customer base.
- In February 2019, Smurfit Kappa introduced a new plant in Tijuana, Mexico. The company can manufacture folding carton packaging. This plant helps to deal in liquid packaging solutions for water, motor oil, olive oil and fruit juice. It will help to expand their products and help to meet the demands.
Customization Available : North America Kraft Paper Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.