North America Parental Control Software Market By Device Type (Smart Phones, Computers, Tablets, Digital Television, Others), Solution Provider (Software Developer, ISP, Carrier, Hardware Developer), Function Type (Time Management, Gaming, App Management, Web Access, Program-Specific Control, Cyber Security, Others), Deployment Model (On-Premise, Cloud Based), Operating System (Android, IOS, Windows, Linux, MAC OS, Others), End-User (Educational Institutions, Residential, Commercial), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Parental control is referred as the process of transporting the finished vehicles and its spare parts from manufacturers or suppliers to the desired location of the end customers. Distribution of spare parts, in-bound production material and warehousing are some of the levels included in the throughout process which ensures smooth flow of operations. The increasing need of manufacturers for just-in-time delivery of spare parts has further created the need of parental control, thereby making it one of the prominent aspects in the overall industry.
North America parental control software market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Parental Control Software Market
North America parental control software market is segmented into six notable segments that are device type, solution provider, function type, deployment model, operating system, end user.
- On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into smart phones, computers, tablets, digital television, others
- On the basis of solution provider, the market is segmented into software developer, ISP, carrier, and hardware developer
- In January 2019, McAfee and Verizon entered into a collaboration to offer protection in the home with the help of Home Network Protection (HNP). It provides easy-to-use security solution by providing parental control and by protecting against malicious websites. This helps in strengthening its global presence so as to generate more revenue
- On the basis of function type, the market is segmented into time management, gaming, app management, web access, program-specific control, cyber security, others
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premise, cloud based
- On the basis of operating system, the market is segmented into android, IOS, windows, linux, MAC OS, others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into educational institutions, residential, commercial
Competitive Analysis: North America Parental Control Software Market
Some of the major players operating in North America parental control software market are AT&T, Bitdefender, Webroot Inc., Alphabet Inc., Content Watch Holdings, Inc., Verizon, McAfee, LLC., AO Kaspersky Lab, Qustodio LLC, CLEAN ROUTER - ULTIMATE PARENTAL CONTROLS, T-Mobile USA, INC , Cisco System Inc., Avast Software s.r.o., Symantec Corporation, Netsanity, Inc., BullGuard, Mobicip.LLC, Salfeld Computer GmbH, Refog and KidsWatch Inc among others.
- In May 2019, Content Watch Holdings, Inc. updated its windows functionality for Net Nanny 10 that helps in bringing the screen time restrictions for the users on windows computers and notebooks. Through this update user can switch profile manually or automatically and even helps in improving stability and performance of the software. This feature helps the company in boosting its services which results in sales maximization of the company
- In November 2018, VERIZON announced a strategic company restructuring. In order to accommodate the new structure, the company is modifying their external and internal systems and internal controls, reporting processes, and expect to transition to the new reporting structure in the second quarter of 2019.by continuing to report operating results to their chief operating decision maker under the current operating segments
- In September 2017, Google launched the parental control software Family Link in the U.S. This app allows parents to handle applications, set time limits for screens and bedtime for devices. It can be majorly used through iOS or Android device. This will make the company to improve its portfolio of fresh products which automatically helps in sales maximization
Research Methodology: North America Parental Control Software Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.