North America PCR Devices Market By Technology (Digital PCR, Real-time PCR), Product Type (Instrument, Reagent, Consumables, Others), Application (Oncology, Blood Testing, Pathogen Detection, Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, Academia, Laboratories), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America PCR Devices Market
North America PCR devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging incidences of the infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants are contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: North America PCR Devices Market
PCR devices have its applications in DNA sequencing, cloning, library generations, mutagenesis, expression profiling among others. PCR devices are thermal cycler which is commonly used in laboratories for amplifying the segments of DNA through polymerase chain reaction. PCR devices are user friendly and are able to provide quick result. These devices are widely used in the hospital, diagnostic center, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, academia and laboratories.
- The surging incidences of infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants is driving the market growth
- The rise in the usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases infants is boosting the market growth
- The various technological advancements and innovations for the adoption of new technology in PCR devices infants is fueling the market growth
- The high cost associated with the equipment’s is hindering the market growth
- Lack of knowledge with professionals is hammering the market growth
Segmentation: North America PCR Devices Market
- Digital PCR
- Real-time PCR
By Product Type
- Blood Testing
- Pathogen Detection
By End User
- Diagnostic Center
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific had launched Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 6 and 7 Pro Real-Time PCR Systems. These devices can possess features such as radio frequency identification enabled plate scanning, facial authentication, voice commands and fast access to support and services with a single touch. The launch had maximized the capabilities and efficiencies of the laboratories.
- In January 2019, QIAGEN had acquired the digital PCR assets of FORMULATRIX, CONSTELLATION series. QIAGEN will be integrating this technology with their digital PCR platforms for automation and assay development. The acquisition will bring digital PCR to new standards and will broaden its market size.
North America PCR Devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of PCR Devices market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America PCR devices market are Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, BD, Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Siemens, bioMérieux SA, Fluidigm Corporation, Promega Corporation, Analytik Jena AG, LGC Limited, Enzo Life Sciences, Inc., and RainDance Technologies, Inc. among others
Research Methodology: North America PCR Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)