North America Pharmaceutical Isolator Market By Type (Aseptic Isolators, Containment Isolators, Bio Isolators, Sampling and Weighing Isolators, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturing Isolators, Others), Product Class Type (ISO Class 5, Class III), System Type (Open System, Closed System), Pressure Difference (Positive Pressure, Negative Pressure), Configuration (Floor Standing, Mobile, Compact, Modular, Table Top, Portable), Application (Sterility Testing, Pharmaceutical Industry, Microbiology Safety Cabinets, Sampling/ Weighing/ Distribution, Animal Laboratories, Medical Device Manufacturing, Others), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organization, Academic and Research Institutes, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retailer), Country (U.S, Canada , Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Pharmaceutical isolators are used as an industrial barrier system to manufacture drugs in contamination free environment. The pharmaceutical isolators have various applications such as microbiological test, cell therapy processing, in production of the advanced therapy medicine products (ATMP) and in weighing, filling and dispensing of the injectable sterile products. Various companies are engaged in manufacturing the isolator for the pharmaceutical industry such as Getinge AB, Skan AG and Wabash National Corporation among others. The continuous development of the pharmaceutical market in developing and developed countries and growing research and development expenditure to develop innovative drugs are all enhancing the utilization of the pharmaceutical isolators. The advanced pharmaceutical isolators and their preferences by the pharma industries, leading the major manufactures to expand their business for the development and production of isolators. For instance, in May 2017, Skan AG (Switzerland) expanded their Germany site by constructing the production plants for the safety cabinets which is majorly engaged in manufacturing the pharmaceutical isolators.
North America pharmaceutical isolator market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Pharmaceutical Isolator Market
North America pharmaceutical isolator market is segmented into eight notable segments which are type, product class type, system type, pressure difference, configuration, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into aseptic isolators, containment isolators, bio isolators, sampling and weighing isolators, active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing isolators and others
- On the basis of product class type, the market is segmented into Class III and ISO Class 5
- On the basis of system type, the market is segmented into closed system and open system
- On the basis of pressure difference, the market is segmented into positive pressure and negative pressure
- On the basis of configuration, the market is segmented into floor standing, modular, mobile, compact, table top and portable
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sterility testing, pharmaceutical industry, microbiology safety cabinets, sampling/ weighing/ distribution, animal laboratories, medical device manufacturing and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, academic and research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and contract research organization
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retailer
Competitive Analysis: North America Pharmaceutical Isolator Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Getinge AB, Chiyoda Corporation, Azbil Corporation, Germfree, MBRAUN, Wabash National Corporation, NuAire, ITECO s.r.l., COMECER S.p.A., Hosokawa, Hecht Technologie GmbH, Steriline S.r.l., Envair Limited, Vanrx Pharmasystems Inc., TEMA SINERGIE S.p.A, SKAN AG, Bioquell Inc., I.M.A. INDUSTRIA MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE S.P.A., JACOMEX, Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A, among others.
- In November 2018, Bioquell Inc (U.S.) highlighted their wide advanced bio-decontamination solutions designed for the pharmaceutical industry. The advanced decontamination solution works for 24/7 and eliminates pathogen immediately.
- In May 2018, COMECER S.p.A. announced the new agreement with the Advaxis, Inc (U.S.) for the production of aseptic systems for the manufacturing process and for the development of the immunotherapy. The new agreement between the companies forcing the R&D of the Comecer for isolation technology.
- In March 2018, Extract Technology Ltd (ETL) has announced that recently they achieve ISO 9001:2015 by NQA (National Quality Assurance). This certification will create a trust and safety towards the customers which leads to market growth rate.
Research Methodology: North America Pharmaceutical Isolator Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Pharmacologist, Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.