North America Photogrammetry Software Market By Method (Aerial Photogrammetry, Terrestrial (Close Range) Photogrammetry, Satellite Photogrammetry, Macro Photogrammetry), Photogrammetry Style (Point-and-Shoot Photogrammetry, Multi-Camera Photogrammetry, Video-to-Photogrammetry), Application (Culture Heritage & Museum, Films & Games, Topographic Maps, Traffic Management System, 3D Printing, Drones & Robots, Others), End User (Building & Construction, Automotive, Energy, Oil & Gas, Ship Building, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Photogrammetry Software Market
Photogrammetry software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 16.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 169.16 million by 2027. Increasing spending on construction activities I U.S. is driving the market growth in the forecasted period.
Photogrammetry is the technology which is used for measuring, recording and interpreting photographic images from photographs and the environment. The photogrammetry input is photographs and the output would be a real-time image map, a measurement, a drawing or a 3D model.
Rapidly increasing construction spending in the U.S is expected to drive the market. For instance, Construct Connect construction spending in the U.S. is forecasted to raise USD 1,450,000 million by 2021. From 2010 to 2018, the average annual growth rate for total U.S. construction was 4.2%. Hence, the growing construction industry recognizes the need for implementing photogrammetry technology for mapping and surveying.
This photogrammetry software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Photogrammetry Software Market Scope and Market Size
Photogrammetry software market is segmented on the basis of method, photogrammetry style, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of method, the market is segmented into aerial photogrammetry, terrestrial photogrammetry, satellite photogrammetry, macro photogrammetry. The aerial photogrammetry is dominating the segment due to affordable price of drones, enhances the feasibility of photogrammetry software for surveying and mapping. For instance, the price of aerial photogrammetry drones starts from USD 670 million, which offers more affordable solution for photogrammetry surveying and mapping.
- On the basis of photogrammetry style, the market is segmented into point-and-shoot photogrammetry, multi-camera photogrammetry, video-to-photogrammetry. The point-and-shoot photogrammetry dominates the photogrammetry style segment as it offers more practical as well as affordable photogrammetry style, which can be accessible for small as well as large businesses. In April 2019, HEXAGON released DPA Industrial, featuring the new C1 Camera in combination with the well-established AICON DPA Series photogrammetry measurement system. C1 Camera is a strong DSLR camera unit designed to withstand extreme environments and also it is a portable device.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into culture heritage and museum, films & games, topographic maps, traffic management system, 3d printing, drones and robots and others. The application segment is dominated by 3D printers, drones and robotics, since 3D printing is one of the most commonly employed rapid prototyping technologies in different industries such as automobile and manufacturing. Photogrammetry technology is used for making 3D images of real objects to speed up this fast prototyping process. In August 2018, DroneDeploy released software called Map Engine which is machine learning-driven photogrammetry software. This software generates high-resolution maps and 3D models from drone imagery collected in the surveying, energy, agriculture, and construction. This development benefits the company in terms of expanding its product portfolio for the photogrammetry software market.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into building & construction, automotive, energy, oil & gas, ship building, building and construction and other. The building & construction industry dominates the market due to upsurge in the spending on the infrastructural developments in the U.S. For instance, The U.S. construction industry is one of the largest in the world, with over USD 1231 million in annual investment. For example, with this overall spending supporting the U.S. economy, U.S. construction companies invest more than USD 10,000,000 million on goods and services.
Photogrammetry Software Market Country Level Analysis
Photogrammetry software market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by method, photogrammetry style, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the photogrammetry software market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Affordable Price of Photogrammetry Drones is providing more Feasible Solution for Surveying Mapping of Large Areas.
Photogrammetry software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for photogrammetry software market, impact of technology using life line curves and their impact on the photogrammetry software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Photogrammetry Software Market Share Analysis
Photogrammetry software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America photogrammetry software market.
The major players covered in the report are Autodesk, Inc., Trimble Inc., Esri, ICAROS, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, NUBIGON Inc. launched v420, the application for capturing reality. It integrates new features like automated big data management, new integration of Sketchfab, and redesigned Surface Modeling Tool. This launch will help the company expand its simulation and modeling capabilities in the point cloud.
- In May 2016, an agreement has been signed between ICAROS and Harris Geospatial Solutions. Via this collaboration, Harris provided its ENVI geospatial analytics methodology to the Icaros OneButton team of photo processing tools. This relationship has expanded consumer penetration through the customer base of Harris.
Product launches, Partnership, collaboration and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for photogrammetry software through expanded model range.
Customization Available : North America Photogrammetry Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.