North America Plastic Wrap Market By Type (Stretch Films, Shrink Films, Metallized Films, Twist Film, Release Film, Twist Rope, Others), Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Ethylene, Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer (EVOH), Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Others), Feature (Moisture Proof, Water Soluble), Processing Type (Casting, Multiple Extrusion, Blow Molding, Injection Molding), Transparency (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque), Hardness (Soft and Rigid), Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Chemical, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Plastic Wrap Market
Plastic wrap market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging are the factors for the market growth.
The U.S. is dominating due to the demand of packaged foods has been growing very rapidly among the youth and adults which increase the demand of plastic wraps.
This Plastic Wrap Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Plastic Wrap Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic wrap market is segmented on the basis of type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented stretch films, shrink films, metallized films, twist films, release films, twist rope and others. In 2020, stretch films are dominating the market due to the increasing sales of retail items and also increasing efficiencies in films manufacturing and layering.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) material is dominating due to increasing demand of the material in wide range of applications such as building and construction industry, electronics industry and others.
- On the basis of feature, the market is segmented into moisture proof and water soluble. In2020 moisture proof is dominating the market as the demand of packaged foods has been growing very rapidly among the youth and adults which increase the demand of plastic wraps which has the feature of being moisture proof.
- On the basis of processing type, the market is segmented into casting, multiple extrusion, blow molding and injection molding. In 2020, injection molding is dominating the market as it helps the customers to visualize the products very easily. Also, it enhances the contents of the packaging In North America region, the demand of injection molding process has increased due to the growing food and beverage industry which requires large number of plastic materials for storage and package.
- On the basis of transparency, the market is segmented into transparent, translucent and opaque. In North America region, the demand of transparent feature in plastic wrap has increased because the consumers are willing to see the product physically rather than in such a way that the visibility of the product gets hidden.
- On the basis of hardness, the market is segmented into soft and rigid. In 2020, rigid is dominating globally because it is mostly used in the hard products due to which it protects the product from scratches and keeps the product safer. The electronics industry has been growing very rapidly which requires large amount of rigid packaging so that the product stays safer and can easily be exported to other countries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into e-commerce, convenience store, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2020, e-commerce is dominating as the price of plastic wrap materials is very less as compared to other distribution channels In North America, the usage of e-commerce platform to purchase goods has increased very rapidly which boosts the demand of plastic wrap to purchase from e-commerce.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, chemical and others. In 2020, food and beverage industry is dominating as the demand of plastic wrap is very high in the packaging of foods and beverages as compared to other products. In North America, the food and beverage industry has been growing very rapidly which further boosts the demand of plastic wrap in the food and beverage sector.
Plastic Wrap Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country product type, material type, temperature and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the plastic wrap market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. is dominating the market because of the increased product protection for retail sales.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Plastic Wrap Industry
Plastic wrap market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for plastic wrap market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in regulatory scenarios and their impact on the plastic wrap market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic Wrap Market Share Analysis
Plastic wrap market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America Plastic Wrap market.
The major players covered in the report are Natural Value Inc., Shenzhen Chengxing Packing & Material Co.Ltd, Four Star Plastics, AMERICAN MANUFACTURE COMPANY, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc, The Glad Products Company (A brand of The Clorox Company), Polyvinyl Films, Inc, ChicWrap, Reynolds Consumer Products, Berry Global Inc. among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2020, Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. offered shares of its common stock in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) U.S. These initial public offerings of its common stock as it helps to increase market share and helps to meet demand.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for plastic wrap through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Plastic Wrap Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.