North America Polybutylene Succinate (PBS) Market, By Product (Conventional Polybutylene Succinate (PBS) And Bio-Based Polybutylene Succinate(PBS)), Process (Trans-Esterification And Direct Esterification), Application (Bags, Mulch Film, Packaging Film, Flushable Hygiene Products, Fishing Nets, Coffee Capsules, Wood Plastic Composites And Others), Usage (Single-Use And Reusable) , Packaging Layer (Primary Packaging, Secondary Packaging And Tertiary Packaging) , End-Use (Packaging, Agriculture, Textile, Consumer Goods, Electrical And Electronics, Automotive And Others) Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 55,557.91 thousand by 2028.
The polybutylene succinate (PBS) is a thermoplastic polymer resin from the polyester family. PBS is a type of biodegradable aliphatic polyester with properties that are comparable to polypropylene. It is biodegradable or decompose polymer with a relatively high melting temperature, good toughness. It is a versatile semi-crystalline polymer with a semi-crystalline structure.
Several boosters associated with the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market include increasing preferences for eco-friendly and biodegradable products for packaging and growing demand for PBS in automotive interiors. In order to fulfill the growing demand for polybutylene succinate (PBS) products in the oil and gas industry reach, some companies are expanding their production capacities and entering into agreements across different regions. The major restraints that may impact the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market are rapid crystallization reaction that can deteriorate strength properties and unpredictable raw material prices. The fluctuation of the price of raw material can impact the market growth in the coming future.
This polybutylene succinate (PBS) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented of the categorized into product, process, application, usage, packaging layer, end-use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into conventional polybutylene succinate (PBS) and bio-based polybutylene succinate (PBS). In 2021, the conventional polybutylene succinate (PBS) segment is expected to dominate the market as conventional polybutylene succinate (PBS) can be easily decompose in the soil without impacting environment, which increases its demand globally.
- On the basis of process, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into trans-esterification and direct esterification. In 2021, the trans-esterification segment is expected to dominate the market globally as trans-esterification process can be used for the large scale production, which increases the demand trans-esterification process for the polybutylene succinate (PBS).
- On the basis of application, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into bags, mulch film, packaging film, flushable hygiene products, fishing nets, coffee capsules, wood plastic composites and others. In 2021, mulch film segment is expected to dominate the market as the rising demand for agriculture products globally is increasing its requirement globally.
- On the basis of usage, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into single-use and reusable. In 2021, the re-usable segment is expected to dominate globally as re-useable PBS products are cost effective than single use PBS products.
- On the basis of packaging layer, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into primary packaging, secondary packaging and tertiary packaging. In 2021, primary packaging segment is expected to dominate the market as primary packaging attracts more customers for buying more goods which make primary packaging dominate in the market.
- On the basis of end-use, the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is segmented into packaging, agriculture, textile, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, automotive and others. In 2021, packaging segment is expected to dominate market as the demand for packaging products is increasing in all industries makes packaging dominate in the market.
Global Polybutylene Succinate (PBS) Market Country Level Analysis
The polybutylene succinate (PBS) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, process, application, usage, packaging layer, end-use.
The countries covered in the North America polybutylene succinate (PBS) market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the North America market due to more strict policies for single use plastic products in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Use Of PBS in Baby Diapers Extensively
Polybutylene succinate (PBS) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in baby diapers and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Polybutylene Succinate (PBS) Market Share Analysis
The polybutylene succinate (PBS) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to polybutylene succinate (PBS) market.
The major market players engaged in the polybutylene succinate (PBS) market are Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, BASF SE, Wacker Chemie AG, Eastman Chemical Company, SHOWA DENKO K.K., Roquette Frères., BioAmber Inc., FILLPLAS, NaturePlast and Bio-disposable (a Subsidary of Inchel Technology Group Limited.) .and among others.
- In 2021 April, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation company have Develop Marine-Biodegradable Form of BioPBS. The company is making development plans to ensure that its BioPBS line of plant-derived polybutylene succinate (PBS) products. This development helps the company to increase revenue and product portfolio.
Customization Available: North America Polybutylene Succinate (PBS) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.