North America Pressure Sensors Market By Sensor Type (Gauge Pressure Sensors, Absolute Pressure Sensors, Differential Pressure Sensors, Vacuum Pressure Sensors and Sealed Pressure Sensors), Industry Vertical (Oil & Gas, Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Aviation, Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Marine, and Others), Technology (Piezoresistive, Optical, Resonant Solid State, Piezoelectric, Capacitive, Electromagnetic, and Others), Type (Wired, Wireless), Countries (U.S.A, Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The pressure sensors can be defined as the device which enables the measurement of liquid or gaseous pressure. Pressure sensors act as transducer within an electronic circuit. It indicates the signal electronically when the pressure is being imposed within its range from external phenomena. Pressure sensor is also known as manometer, pressure transducer, pressure indicator, pressure transmitter, and piezometer. The pressure sensor is used for controlling and monitoring the levels of fluid/gas flow, speed, water level, and altitude and they can be used in various applications like in automotive, medical, consumer electronics and others. These days IoT pressure sensors are used for the remote monitoring and controlling the levels of pressure. It also helps in getting the reading with the help of the internet.
The pressure sensor has its wide applicability in the regions having developed automotive industry such as Europe. Rising adoption of pressure sensor in automotive and medical industry is expected to boost the demand for pressure sensor. Increasing adoption of IT & mems technology in connected device and increased usage of pressure sensor in wearables are driving the pressure sensor market.
North America pressure sensors market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Segmentation: North America Pressure Sensors Market
North America pressure sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensor type, technology, type and industry vertical.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into piezoresistive, optical, resonant solid state, piezoelectric, capacitive, electromagnetic, others
- In September 2018, to strengthen its position within the electrification segment, Sensata Technologies acquired GIGAVAC, LLC, a privately held company. This will help the company to grow faster within electric protection products.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into wired & wireless
- On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into oil & gas, utilities, consumer electronics, aviation, industrial, automotive, medical, marine, others
- In November 2017, Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (U.S.) launched a new fundraising foundation where it fosters the science and technology.
- On the basis of sensor type, the market is segmented into gauge pressure sensors, absolute pressure sensors, differential pressure sensors, vacuum pressure sensors and sealed pressure sensors
- In August 2018, Siemens & Bently System further expanded their alliance with the joint investment of 100 million euros. This alliance will strengthen the engineering & project management tools.
Competitive Analysis: North America Pressure Sensors Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Schneider Electric SE, Baumer, Fuji Electric Co., Omron Corporation, Broadcom, Panasonic, Infineon Technologies AG, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens, Hitachi automotive system Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., ABB, NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, Sensata Technologies, Inc. , Robert Bosch GmbH, TE Connectivity and Oxensis and among others.
- In July 2018, Panasonic launched slight motion detection type, a highly sensitive pyroelectric infrared (PIR) motion sensor which will have the major applicability in Smart luminaires, Smart LED bulbs.
- In March 2018, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany) launched Acuson Juniper for ultra sound system that applicable in imaging performance while featuring ergonomic design and maneuverability in variety of of clinical segments.
- In February 2018, NXP launched IoT-on-a-Chip which advances in edge computing. It has the, major features like tight integration, high performance.
Research Methodology: North America Pressure Sensors Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.