North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market By Type (Integrated, Standalone), Deployment Mode (Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), End User (Hospitals, Office Based Physicians, Emergency Healthcare service Providers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging demand for noninvasive diagnostic and curative means is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Radiology Information Systems (RIS) refers to the health record system which can keep a track of the health records of the patient. It enables the protection of records safely with the help of technology through which the accuracy and precision can be ensured. It is considered the most efficient of way keeping the health records and is widely used bi the hospitals, office based physicians and emergency healthcare service providers. It can be maintained through the cloud based system also.
- The surge in the elderly population is driving the market growth
- The surge in the rate of chronic diseases is boosting the market growth
- Rise in the adoption rate of cloud technology services in healthcare segment is propelling the market growth
- The rise in the M&A transactions is also major factor driving the growth of the market
- The rising concerns for the patients safety and privacy is hindering the market growth
- The installation of RIS is very costly which hampers the market growth
Segmentation: North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
By Deployment Mode
By End User
- Office Based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Wellbeing Software had launched Cris which had enabled the commercial workflow process simpler and secure. This solution had assisted in scaling up the other solutions and operations as well as optimized the customer engagement for retaining the customers. This launch will expand the solution offerings of the company.
- In March 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. had acquired healthcare information systems business division of Carestream Health. It will facilitate workflow enhancement imaging data management and advanced visualization and analysis. With this launch, the company had aimed to improve the patient as well as staff experience. The acquisition had expanded the customer base of the company.
North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Radiology Information Systems (RIS) market for U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America radiology information systems (RIS) market are Siemens, IBM, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sectra AB, EIZO Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., ESAOTE SPA, Hologic Inc., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, FUJIFILM Corporation, Carestream Health, Epic Systems Corporation, MedInformatix Inc., Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, McKesson Corporation and Cerner Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)