North America Radiotherapy Market, By Type (External-Beam Radiation Therapy, Internal Radiation Therapy, Systemic Radiotherapy/ Radiopharmaceuticals and Others), Product (External Beam Radiotherapy, Internal Radiotherapy Products, Radiotherapy Software and Others), Application (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma, Liver Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Brain Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Spine Cancer and Others), End User (Hospitals, Radiation Therapy Centers, Specialty Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Radiotherapy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,639.96 million by 2027.
Growing prevalence of cancer disease, and rising preference for non-surgical procedures are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Radiotherapy treatment is mainly used for the treatment of cancer disease with the usage of X-rays along with the similar forms of radiation technology. In the radiotherapy treatment, high-energy based radiation rays are used to damage cells causing cancer and stop them from growing and dividing.
Radiotherapy treatment has numerous types of benefits to aim accurately and directly locate cancer wherever it might be in the body. The method and procedure of radiotherapy has been advance in terms of launching new treatment planning software and advanced features based therapy modalities which require highly skilled and certified professionals to easily operate these products and software.
Radiotherapy demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing demand of radiotherapy in along with the increasing prevalence of cancer disease around the world. In addition demand of Radiotherapy has increased with rising preference for non-surgical procedures for cancer treatment.
The radiotherapy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America radiotherapy market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on type, product, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the radiotherapy market is segmented into external-beam radiation therapy, internal radiation therapy, systemic radiotherapy/radiopharmaceuticals and others. In 2020, external-beam radiation therapy segment is expected to dominate in the market due to the high adoption of external-beam radiation therapy for the treatment of breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, and spine cancer among others.
- On the basis of product, the radiotherapy market is segmented into external beam radiotherapy, internal radiotherapy products, radiotherapy software and others. In 2020, external beam radiotherapy segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing demand of external-beam radiation therapy devices such as linac, proton therapy, cyber knife, gamma knife for treatment of breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, and spine cancer among others.
- On the basis of application, the radiotherapy market is segmented into breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphoma, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, brain cancer, cervical cancer, spine cancer and others. In 2020, breast cancer segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing prevalence of breast cancer across the world; also breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide.
- On the basis of end user, the radiotherapy market is segmented into hospitals, radiation therapy centers, specialty clinics and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market as the radiotherapy procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure in the hospital that normally takes less than 60 minutes and hospitals are one of the first contact point and the most trustable option for the patients in various countries for the treatment of cancer disease.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the radiotherapy market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and others. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the hospitals, radiation therapy centers, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and academic and research organizations prefer direct tender for seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easily availability of products.
Radiotherapy Market Country Level Analysis
The radiotherapy market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, product, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the radiotherapy market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
North America is expected to dominate the market as number of radiotherapy have been increased in last few years, due to increasing high adoption of radiotherapy for treatment of the cancer diseases along with increasing prevalence of the cancer disease in the region. U.S. is expected to dominate in the market and leading the growth in the North America market as continuous increase in rising number of cancer patients in the U.S. for instance: according World Health Organization U.S. has recorded 2,129,118 cases in 2018.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New product launches by manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Radiotherapy Market
Radiotherapy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with Radiotherapy sales, impact of advancement in the Radiotherapy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Radiotherapy market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Radiotherapy Market Share Analysis
Radiotherapy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Radiotherapy market.
The major players covered in the report Varian Medical Systems, Inc., ProTom International, Mevion Medical Systems, VIEWRAY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (A Subsidiary of ViewRay), Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Elekta AB, Accuray Incorporated, IBA Worldwide, Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG, RaySearch Laboratories, Brainlab AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Advanced Accelerator Applications (A Subsidiary of Novartis AG), Provision Healthcare., Nordion (Canada) Inc., Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., CIVCO Radiotherapy (A Subsidiary of Roper Technologies), Isoray Inc and among other domestic and North America players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Radiotherapy market.
- In December 2019, Varian Medical Systems, Inc. has launched Rapid Plan knowledge-based treatment planning software, the new software has improved the plan consistency for intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT). With launching new product, the company has enhanced their product portfolio and generated adequate revenue.
- In May 2020, Elekta AB have launched new product Leksell Gamma Knife, a next-generation treatment optimizer for intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery. With launching new product, the company enhanced their product portfolio and generates adequate revenue.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Radiotherapy market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for radiotherapy.
Customization Available: North America Radiotherapy Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.