North America Release Liner Market By Substrate (Paper-Based and Film-Based), By Labelling Technology (Pressure Sensitive, Glue Applied, Shrink Sleeve, Stretch Sleeve, In-Mold and Others), By Material Type (Silicone and Non-Silicone), By Printing Process (Flexography, Offset, Gravure, Screen And Digital Printing And Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Automotive, Electronics, Construction, Labels & Tapes, Aviation, Marine and Others), By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Release Liner Market
Release liner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 5,471.71 million by 2027. Growing consumption of food and beverages in the U.S. boosts the demand of release liner in the bottles and cans.
The U.S. is dominating due to growing consumption of bottles and cans in which release liners are used majorly.
This Release Liner Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Release Liner Market Scope and Market Size
North America release liner market is segmented of the basis substrate, labelling technology, material type, printing process and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of substrate, the market is segmented into paper-based and film-based. In North America, paper based release liner is dominating due to the increase in the consumption of beverages in the bottles and cans.
- On the basis of labelling technology, the market is segmented into pressure sensitive, glue applied, shrink sleeve, stretch sleeve, in-mold and others. In North America, the industries including automotive, food and beverages has been growing very rapidly which further boosts the demand of glue applied technology in the region.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into silicone and non-silicone. In North America, The U.S. contributes 3.5 percent of the total GDP in the automotive industry. The tire labels and warning labels which are mostly used in the cars are silicone based release liner which makes this material dominant in the region.
- On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into flexography, offset, gravure, screen and digital printing and others. In North America, the flexography printing process is dominant as flexography was developed by the United States in the year 1954, also because the market is not particularly picky about the printing quality at the time.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food & beverages, medical & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, automotive, electronics, construction, labels & tapes, aviation, marine and others. In North America, the demand of food containers, beverages (including wine, spirits and beer) has been increased very immensely which requires unique labels and tapes that provide an attractive look towards the product.
Release Liner Market Country Level Analysis
North America release liner market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, material type, temperature and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the release liner market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America Release liner market is growing due to the growing food and beverages industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Food and Beverages Industry in North American Countries
North America release liner market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for release liner market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the release liner market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Release Liner Market Share Analysis
North America Release liner market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America release liner market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, Saint-Gobain, Loparex, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, LINTEC Corporation, EMI Specialty Papers, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, UPM, American coated products, Mylan N.V., Polyplex, Mondi, Sappi Limited, Infiana, GASCOGNE FLEXIBLE, Schoeller Technocell GmbH & Co. KG, Itasa, Tee Group Films, Cheever Specialty Paper & Film and Eastman Chemical Company among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2018, Ahlstrom-Munksjö acquired specialty paper producer Expera Specialty Solutions, U.S. for a purchase price of USD 604 million (EUR 525 million) which was completed on a cash-and debt-free basis. It will help the company to expand its presence in the North America region
- In October 2018, Ahlstrom-Munksjö acquired MD Papéis’ Caieiras specialty paper mill in Brazil for a debt-free purchase price of about USD 110 million. It will help the company to expand its business in the region
Customization Available : North America Release Liner Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.