North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market By Product Segment Analysis (Peritoneal Dialysis Solutions, Hemodialysis Machines, Dialysis Accessories, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Machines), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End-Users (Hospitals, Home, Clinics, Dialysis Centers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
North America renal dialysis equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the expected increase in population and improved awareness of disorders and types of treatment.
Market Definition: North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
Renal dialysis is an artificial procedure for preserving chemical blood flow when renal failure occurs. The kidneys remove waste from the body, keep blood pressure, make red blood cell hormones and therefore ensure an adequate level of body mineral content. In the event of impaired kidney functions, dialysis is also the mechanism of removing excess fluid and unhealthy digestion from the bloodstream.
- Expected increase in population is driving the growth of the market
- Extended number of centers for dialysis is propelling the growth of the market
- Improved awareness of disorders and types of treatment is boosting the growth of the market
- R&D spending on new dialysis products is contributing to the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness about kidney disease is hampering the growth of the market
- Extremely competitive market for small and medium-sized companies is hindering the growth of the market
- Dialysis-related complications and risks is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
By Product type
- Peritoneal Equipment
- Peritoneal Dialysis Machine
- Concentrators and solutions
- Catheters and Tubing
- Hemodialysis Equipment
- Hemodialysis Dialysis Machine
- Blood Line Systems and Catheters
- Concentrators and solutions
- Dialysis accessories
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) machines
By Distribution channel
- Direct tenders
By End - User
- Dialysis centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, C. R. Bard, Inc. stated the LUTONIX 035 Drug Coated Balloon PTA Catheter (DCB) issued pre-market authorization (PMA) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a specific Classification which is accessible in the USA for purchase. This approval is the first and only medicinally covered balloon certified LUTONIX035 DCB Catheter for FDA in fistulae of dialysis arteriovenous (AV) patients with stenotic lesions as healthy, productive at the end stage of renal disorders (ESRD). This will help company to generate more revenue.
- In January 2017, Medtronic has obtained an IDE from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launch an IN.PACT Admiral drug-coated balloon trial for a potential new use in patients with end-stage renal disorder. The randomized trial would test the IN.PACT Admiral drug-coated balloon as a therapy of arteriovenous fistula collapse in these cases compared to single balloon angioplasty. The IDE certification allows Medtronic to launch the analysis and to collect safety and efficacy information for the product in this examination indication. This will increase the market share as well as revenue of the company.
North America renal dialysis equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of renal dialysis equipment market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America renal dialysis equipment market are Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Baxter, CVS Health, Cigna, DaVita Inc, Humacyte,Inc., Inspira Health Network., The Johns Hopkins Hospital,MEDIVATORS Inc., Medtronic, NIPRO Medical Corporation, NxStage Medical, Inc., Rockwell Medical, Teleflex Incorporated. , Terumo Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America Renal Dialysis Equipment Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)