North America RF Microneedling Market By Device Type (Device, RF Micro needle Sets), Gender Type (Male, Female), Application (Acne Scar, Fine Lines, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles, Skin Tightening, Stretch Marks, Hyperpigmentation, Irregular Skin Texture and Tone, Face Lifting, Others), End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America RF Microneedling Market
RF microneedling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 87,736.95 thousand by 2027. Growing popularity of minimally invasive aesthetics procedures and increasing demand for anti-aging therapies is a driving factor for the market growth.
RF micro needling (MNRF) is a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure which is also recognized as collagen induction therapy, conglomerates conventional micro-needling procedure professionally with the component of radio frequency energy. The RF micro needling conveys energy in to skin via small needles to produce tiny holes in the top of skin layer which triggers human body to create new elastin and collagen, causing constriction and tightening of the skin. The RF energy is delivered so deeply, it can produce faster results that are more dramatic.
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is infrequently linked with radio waves since both arise at the similar frequency. Though, RF is fundamentally electrical energy. RF technologies are used to skin deliver this electrical energy into the skin, heating the targeted part. RF microneedling measures are used for skin tightening, better-quality skin texture, wrinkle reduction, pore minimization, scar reduction, acne scar reduction, improved skin brightness, improved skin tone, skin rejuvenation and others.
RF microneedling market has increased with increased number of aesthetic procedures as compared to the past few years and increasing prevalence of skin disorders in the North America region. Increasing demand for anti-aging therapies is also increasing market value as the RF microneedling have repetitively proven its high rates of effectiveness as anti-aging therapy. For instance: according anti-aging international academy (AIAA) the global anti-aging market is estimated to be of USD 27,500.00 million in 2018. However, high cost of RF microneedling procedures and stringent regulation for RF microneedling procedures is expected to restraint the market growth as to get approvals is difficult and complex task along with the enforced monetary liability upon RF microneedling devices manufacturers and researchers.
This RF Microneedling Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America RF Microneedling Market Scope and Market Size
North America RF microneedling market is segmented on the basis of device type, gender type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into device and RF microneedle sets. In 2020, device segment is dominating in the market due to increasing preference of non-invasive advanced technology aesthetic treatment in North America.
- On the basis of gender type, the market is segmented into female and male. In 2020, female segment is dominating in the market due to rising inclination to look young among the female population as compared to male.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into acne scar, wrinkles, skin tightening, irregular skin texture and tone, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, enlarged pores, stretch marks, face lifting and others. In 2020, acne scar is dominating in the market due to increasing prevalence of acne scars among the adult generation as compared to others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospitals, ambulatory care centers and others. In 2020, dermatological clinics segment is dominating in the market as dermatological clinics provide better and advanced technological non-invasive treatment solution to patients as compared to others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender is dominating in the market because direct supply of RF micro needling machines provides more cost benefits to clinics, hospitals and others as compared to retail sales.
RF Microneedling Market Country Level Analysis
RF microneedling market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, device type, gender type, application, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in RF microneedling market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America is growing as RF microneedling procedures are huge in numbers which are majorly performed by the RF microneedling devices in the region. The U.S. region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing business expansion and awareness among the people.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Aesthetic Procedures in North America
RF microneedling market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in RF microneedling and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the RF microneedling market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and RF Microneedling Market Share Analysis
RF microneedling market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America RF microneedling market.
The major players covered in the report are Lumenis, Cutera, ENDYMED MEDICAL, Aesthetics Biomedical, Cartessa, Veroderm Medical Technologies, CANDELA CORPORATION, LUTRONIC, Sincoheren Ltd, Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd Company among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of RF microneedling market.
- In January 2020, Cartessa Aesthetics has formed distribution agreement with ShenB, which is a manufacturing company specialized in aesthetic technologies and medical skin care treatments. This new agreements will helps Cartessa Aesthetics to expand its presence in the U.S. market with expansion of it’s their product portfolio
- In April 2019, Lumenis had launched Pro+, a unique multi-application platform based on the RF current technology. With launch of new RF microneedling platform the company is focusing on enhancement of their credibility in the market and increased their customer base to generate more revenue.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for RF microneedling through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : North America RF Microneedling Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.