North America Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market By Species (Brown Algae, Red Algae, Green Algae), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End Users (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 383.17 million by 2027 from USD 160.28 million in 2019. Rising demand of organic food is expected to drive this market.
Seaweeds are the plants which have been grown in the sea. Seaweeds are also known as marine microalgae generally attached to hard substrata of coastal areas. These plants comprises of various marine algae such as kelps, dulses, rockweeds and sea lettuce. Seaweed extracts is an organic fertilizer containing vitamins, fatty acids, macro and micro nutrient.
Regular product launches in seaweed extracts biostimulant have enabled providers to increase product range with different applications. New developments have also increased functionality and ease of use of the products. This factor will in turn increase the customer base for the companies.
This Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Scope and Market Size
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is segmented on the basis of species, crop type, application method, form, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on species, the market is segmented into brown algae, red algae and green algae. Brown algae segment is dominating the market as the abundant availability of brown algae in North America region, around five to seven type of brown algae species are found in the North America region.
- Based on crop type, the market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. Fruits and vegetables segment is dominating the market as increased adoption of healthy dietary lifestyle is the major factor that attributes to augment the demand of organic fruits and vegetables in North America region.
- Based on application method, the market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating the market as the plants can easily absorb the nutrients and minerals when the seaweed extracts biostimulant is applied through foliar treatment.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid is dominating the market as the liquid seaweed extracts biostimulant can applied through various methods of irrigation such as spraying and dripping.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into farmers, related industries, research institutes and others. Farmers segment is dominating the market as the seaweed extracts biostimulant are widely used by farmers to enhance the plant growth and to increase the overall crop yield.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct distribution channel is dominating the market as farmers who require huge quantity of seaweed extracts biostimulant for the large sized farms contacts directly to seaweed extracts manufacturer. This type of distribution channel helps the farmer to cut down the cost involved in the distribution channel.
Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Country Level Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, species, crop type, application method, form, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America seaweed extracts biostimulant market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. is dominating the market due to increasing agricultural activities in order to produce high productivity leads to the demand for biostimulant products in the region. Most of the biostimulant manufacturers prefer seaweed extracts based products as its demand is higher in agriculture sector because of its multiple benefits such as high plant growth rate and productivity.
The country section of seaweed extracts biostimulant market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data
Growing Concern towards Minimizing Operational Cost of the Business
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with seaweed extracts biostimulant sales, services, impact of changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the seaweed extracts biostimulant market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Share Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
The major players covered in the report are Algea, BioAtlantis, AGRIGES, West Coast Marine Bio-Processing, Corp., Biovert S.L., L.Gobbi Srl unipersonale, Ilex EnviroSciences Limited, VALAGRO S.P.A, Koppert Biological Systems, Haifa Group, ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, Agroenzymas, Micromix, UPL, OMEX, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation and others, among other domestic and global players. Seaweed extracts biostimulant market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
- In June 2019, Koppert Biological Systems partnered with Hortilux, Saint-Gobain Cultilene, Hoogendoorn Growth Management, initiator LetsGrow.com and Svensson to help the farmers and growers with new foundation namely growing by Plant Empowerment (GPE). Through this, the company will help the growers and farmers in improving their cultivation process of crops by data driven concept.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for seaweed extracts biostimulant.
Customization Available: North America Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.