North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Diseases type (Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Central Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Complex Sleep Apnea Syndrome), Type (Devices, Therapy), Patient Demographics (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric), End User (Hospital/ Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Specialty Care Centers, Home Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market
North America sleep apnea devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,405.02 million by 2028. Rise in geriatric population and growing awareness about the ill effects of snoring are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Sleep apnea is a common type of sleep disorder that happens when an individual is having trouble in breathing during sleep where breathing repeatedly stops and starts. Sleep apnea devices are primarily provided as diagnostic and therapeutic devices in order to treat obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, central sleep apnea syndrome and complex sleep apnea syndrome. Continuous positive airway pressure is widely recommended device to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
The prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, arthritis, metabolic disorder, orthopedics, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and other age-related diseases are increasing with the rise in the geriatric population; the older population is more prone to diseases; therefore, there is a strong correlation between age and the rise in the number of snoring populations because it tends to worsen with age. A rise in awareness regarding the ill effects of snoring and sleep apnea is expected to provide various other opportunities in the sleep apnea devices market. However, high cost of surgical procedure and dearth of skilled personnel expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The sleep apnea devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Sleep apnea devices market is segmented on the based on the basis of disease type, type, patient demographics, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of diseases type, North America sleep apnea devices market is segmented into obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, central sleep apnea syndrome and complex sleep apnea syndrome. In 2021, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to increased prevalence of young population with sleep disorders in North American countries.
- On the basis of type, North America sleep apnea devices market is segmented into devices and therapy. The device segment is further segmented into therapeutic devices, diagnostic devices and accessories. In 2021, devices segment is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to surge in technological advancements.
- On the basis of patient demographics, North America sleep apnea devices market is segmented into pediatric, adult and geriatric. In 2021, geriatric segment is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the elderly population, mainly in U.S. and Mexico.
- On the basis of end user, North America sleep apnea devices market is segmented into hospital/clinics, diagnostic centers, ambulatory care centers, specialty care center and home healthcare. In 2021, hospital/clinics segment is expected to dominate the North America sleep apnea devices market as it provides patients with the best and convenient healthcare services.
- On the basis of distribution channel, North America sleep apnea devices market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the North America sleep apnea devices market as it provides valuable and accessible sleep apnea devices to various health clinics.
Sleep Apnea Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The sleep apnea devices market is analysed and market size information is provided on the basis of country, disease type, type, patient demographics, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America sleep apnea devices market report are the U.S, Mexico, and Canada.
North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing healthcare expenditure and well-established healthcare infrastructure. U.S. is leading the growth of the North America market and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome segment is dominating in this country due to rising prevalence of chronic obese population high body mass index individuals.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Prevalence of Various Chronic Disorders and Utilization of Advance Technology in Sleep Apnea Devices Manufacturing Are Boosting the Market Growth
Sleep apnea devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in sleep apnea devices industry with sleep apnea devices sales, impact of advancement in the sleep apnea devices technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sleep apnea device market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market Share Analysis
Sleep apnea devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to sleep apnea devices market.
The major companies providing sleep apnea devices in the North America sleep apnea devices market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Itamar Medical Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD, ResMed, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., SomnoMed, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Somnowell, Compumedics Limited, APEX MEDICAL CORP., Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, nox medical, Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Braebon Medical Corporation, and Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG., among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sleep apnea devices market.
- In March 2021, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc. has announced that company’s SleepView Direct service is recognized in the article of Sleep Review Magazine published on March 19th. This enhanced the company’s product to reach wide customers globally.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the sleep apnea devices market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for sleep apnea devices.
Customization Available: North America Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.