North America Stroke Diagnostics Market, By Severity (Moderate, Severe, Mild), Type (Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound, Video Head Impulse Test (VHIT), Others), Application (Ischemic Stroke, Hemorrhagic Stroke, Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIAS)), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Healthcare), Distribution Channel ( Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors, Others), Stage (Pre Operative, Peri Operative, Post Operative), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Industry Trends And Forecast to 2028
North America stroke diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,097.75 million by 2028. Growth of R&D in the healthcare industry and an increase in healthcare expenditure are the major drivers that are anticipated to propel the market's demand in the forecast period. In contrast, product recalls are restraining the market.
A stroke occurs when the supply of blood to the brain is decreased or blocked completely, which prevents the brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. There are various types of diagnostics devices that are being used to detect stroke and its early symptoms, for instance, computed tomography (CT SCAN), computed tomography angiography (CTA), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), transcranial Doppler ultrasound and others.
The increasing incidence of stroke and cardiovascular and neurological disease has increased the demand for stroke diagnostics in developing countries. Also, the rise in healthcare expenditure is propelling market growth. On the other hand, the high cost of diagnosis may hinder market growth. The presence of market players and new product launches is providing an opportunity. However, the lack of skilled professionals may challenge the market.
The stroke diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analysis of opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of severity, type, application, end user, distribution channel, and stage. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of severity, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into moderate, severe, and mild. In 2021, the moderate segment is expected to dominate the market, with a surge in the increasing R&D activities.
- On the basis of type, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into computed tomography (CT Scan), computed tomography angiography (CTA), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), transcranial Doppler ultrasound, video head impulse test (VHIT), other. In 2021, the computed tomography (CT scan) segment is expected to dominate the market with the increasing government initiatives to provide better-advanced devices.
- On the basis of application, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, and transient ischemic attacks (TIAS). In 2021, ischemic stroke is expected to dominate the market with the increasing product launch by major market players.
- On the basis of end-users, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics. In 2021, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the market with the presence of skilled professionals and staff.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributor, and others. In 2021, direct tender is expected to dominate the market due to the growing number of patients with stroke.
- On the basis of stage, the North America stroke diagnostics market is segmented into pre-operative, peri-operative, and post-operative. In 2021, pre-operative is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing advancement in product development.
Stroke Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
The stroke diagnostics market is analyzed, and market size information is provided on the basis of severity, type, application, end users, distribution channel, and stage.
The countries covered in the North America stroke diagnostics market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The stroke diagnostics segment in North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing research development for enhancing the product quality. The U.S is expected to lead the growth of the North America stroke diagnostics market, and the direct tender segment is anticipated to dominate due to the rising incidence of disease in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in Advancement and Technology for New Product Development is Boosting the Market Growth of Stroke diagnostics
The stroke diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the stroke diagnostics industry with stroke diagnostics drugs sales, the impact of advancement in the stroke diagnostics technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the stroke diagnostics market. The data is available for the historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Stroke Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
Stroke diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the stroke diagnostics market.
The major companies which are dealing in the North America stroke diagnostics market are Siemens, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Stryker, Hologic, Inc., ESAOTE SPA, Medtron AG, Shenzhen Anke High-Tech CO., Ltd, Aspect Imaging Ltd, Siemens, FONAR Corp, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd., Ltd, TERASON DIVISION TERATECH CORPORATION, Analogic Corporation, Carestream Health, IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging Inc., Canon Inc., SAMSUNG, SternMed GmbH among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the stroke diagnostics market.
- In February 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V announced that they had successfully completed the acquisition of BioTelemetry, Inc., a leading U.S.-based provider of remote cardiac diagnostics and monitoring. The acquisition has added the new technological wearable sensing products to their product pipeline
- In September 2021, SAMSUNG announced that they had completed the acquisition of the company in HARMAN. The acquisition has increased the company's product portfolio and technological advancement
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the stroke diagnostics market, which also provides the benefit for the organization to improve their offering for stroke diagnostics.
Customization Available: North America Stroke Diagnostics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.